Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I've been more optimistic longer than most, but the Lebron-AD Lakers era should be done. Won't be this season because of the Bron contract extension, but its best for both parties that this is over ASAP.

The Lakers are a joke franchise run like a mom and pop shop and an incompetent GM who only has a job in the league due to nepotism. AD's injuries have taken a toll, he's no longer a Top 10 player, and he has no heart anymore. Lebron is aging, and while I believe he can still be a top-end impact player on a contending team, this ain't 2018 anymore: he can't carry. The rest of the guys are retreads and Klutch favors.

Pelinka and cheap ownership crashed a championship plane into a fukking tower. The product on the floor is an affront to basketball and disrespectful to both Lebron's and the Lakers franchise legacy. End it.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been more optimistic longer than most, but the Lebron-AD Lakers era should be done. Won't be this season because of the Bron contract extension, but its best for both parties that this is over ASAP.

The Lakers are a joke franchise run like a mom and pop shop and an incompetent GM who only has a job in the league due to nepotism. AD's injuries have taken a toll, he's no longer a Top 10 player, and he has no heart anymore. Lebron is aging, and while I believe he can still be a top-end impact player on a contending team, this ain't 2018 anymore: he can't carry. The rest of the guys are retreads and Klutch favors.

Pelinka and cheap ownership crashed a championship plane into a fukking tower. The product on the floor is an affront to basketball and disrespectful to both Lebron's and the Lakers franchise legacy. End it.
This team is SO incompetent that the only logical conclusion to come to is that it is on purpose at this point.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
trade AD for Sabonis and Barnes and do the myles Turner trade for Westbrook.

Bron
hield
barnes
Sabonis
Turner

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I think we woulda repeated in 2021 if it wasn't for injuries. fukkin Covid fukked everything up. Thanks, China. :beli:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I think we woulda repeated in 2021 if it wasn't for injuries. fukkin Covid fukked everything up. Thanks, China. :beli:
That team was good enough to win the chip that year.

The Westbrook trade ended their chapter. That's why its the single worst trade in NBA history. Every personnel decision made after the Westbrook trade was just throwing good money after bad, making the roster worse and worse trying to make up for the Westbrook trade. Pitiful.