Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
AD has no impact on the game. Even Troy Brown got more impact. I can’t wait until this dude is off the team.
They didn't have any problems trading Pau (even though it got vetoed) but for some reason they're attached to this guy who stopped caring and is literally falling apart before our eyes. Someone needs to organize a "sell the team" chant at the next game.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My working theory is Pelinka did it on purpose so Bron would never get 5 lmao.
We are the living embodiment of Murphy's Law.

Bron disinterested.
AD underperforming.
Russ turned into a JAG.
Beverly turning into a nothing player
A bumbling cast of idiot players that can't make an open shot.
Pelinka REFUSING to make moves that make sense before the season, and even now.
And a coach that hasn't figured out the lineups 11 games into the season.

Everything that can go wrong, has.

Just need AD to get hurt, so LeBron can mail it in for the season, and the weirdo ass nikkas on Twitter that stan Russ can get their shyt off for the Bullshyt Olympics to be complete.

:snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
From Windhorst:

“I’ve talked about this in the past, you have to understand, the Buss family owns two-thirds of the Lakers, 66, 67 percent. And there are six Buss children (as part of that ownership trust). And that’s their core family business. They don’t have a Microsoft stock that pays them hundreds of millions, they don’t have a tech company. So let’s say the Lakers make $100 million, that means the Buss family gets $67 million of that, and now you split that six different ways, all of them have $10 million and change per year. That sounds like a lot, but when you think about ‘hey, maybe we could sell 10% of the team and get $600 million for it or something, then all of a sudden all of them get $100 million.

“I could see Mark Walter and Todd Boehly of Guggenheim, they recently bought 25, 27 percent of the Lakers. They bought out Phil Anschutz, who owned Crypto.com Arena and owns the (Los Angeles) Kings. He owned 27 percent, he sold out a year or so ago. We never heard what they paid for that, but my guess is it was huge. So it’s already been established, there has already been a percentage of the Lakers sold in the last year. It wasn’t by the Buss (family), so that’s just something to keep an eye on.”

There's no way this team is gonna be successful going forward with that kinda bullshyt involved in ownership and spending.