Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Most teams have a couple issues.

But the Lakers literally have about 5-6 players that are essentially unplayable in certain situations, bad coaching, bad front office, lazy players (Bron), nikkas that don't want to bang (AD), injury prone starters (AD), and a nikka that cannot make wide open layups and is a turnover machine (Russ).

How the fukk did this happen? How are we this inept top to bottom lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm pissed off because a video I'm trying to upload keeps getting copyright claimed, so I'm a little more pessimistic than usual, but fukk this bullshyt dude. I HATE losing to the Clippers. I can not stand it

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most teams have a couple issues.

But the Lakers literally have about 5-6 players that are essentially unplayable in certain situations, bad coaching, bad front office, lazy players (Bron), nikkas that don't want to bang (AD), injury prone starters (AD), and a nikka that cannot make wide open layups and is a turnover machine (Russ).

How the fukk did this happen? How are we this inept top to bottom lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm pissed off because a video I'm trying to upload keeps getting copyright claimed, so I'm a little more pessimistic than usual, but fukk this bullshyt dude. I HATE losing to the Clippers. I can not stand it
My working theory is Pelinka did it on purpose so Bron would never get 5 lmao.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They literally could have kept Caruso and gave him a deal if they didn't sign fukking Nunn that year.
Ownership. They even sent that hack McMenamin on a press tour telling everyone how much the luxury tax bill woulda been if they re-signed Caruso. That was strictly a penny pinching move.

The Buss family is a joke and should sell the team.

Also, guess what? THT and Nunn are with Klutch. :unimpressed:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ownership. They even sent that hack McMenamin on a press tour telling everyone how much the luxury tax bill woulda been if they re-signed Caruso. That was strictly a penny pinching move.

The Buss family is a joke and should sell the team.

Also, guess what? THT and Nunn are with Klutch. :unimpressed:
The fact that this team has no GM should tell you all you need to know about what's going on up top. No oversight or anything. Jeanie relying on Kurt fukking Rambis for advice