Controversy warning: Egypt was neither exclusive black, arab, or white

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
nah i find most brothers and sisters into Kemet history or very well rounded on African/black history as a whole so this narrative that blacks whom take focus on Kemet at the expense of the rest of African history doesn't add up but even if it did that's okay cause AAs are entitled to embrace whatever they like:yeshrug:just admit conscious AAs interest in AE makes you uncomfortable and move on:camby:wtf a teuton and franks and who are these saltines proudly claiming barbaric viking history:childplease:the thing is many blacks into African history are also into Timbuktu,Swahili,Moorish and other African civilizations.. where as whites no ties to Kemet and were considered troglodyte cave dwelling savages and/or enemas by Kemites are more obsessed with them yet i know you will never lecture mighty whitey on their white Ancient Egypt delusional of grandeur:sas2:
Embrace whatever you like but don't get mad when I show your inconsistencies. All those civilizations you mentioned are Arabic based and again show you want nothing to do with West Africa.

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
You moved those goal posts pretty quick :mjlol:

First of all, Egyptian culture and customs did spread to other parts of Africa. Nubia, Ethiopia, various tribes throughout the continent like the Dogon and Yoruba. White people just choose to ignore it and discredit it.

Secondly, that's not what you argued. You said blacks look stupid claiming people they ain't descend from. Well...most whites descend from barbarian tribes that did nothing of note before Christ. All their accomplishments in antiquity occurred with the Greeks/Romans/Turks....muthafukkas that people in Scotland and Ireland and England have no connection to outside of being dominated by them :mjlol:
No they didn't. Egypt's maximal cultural expansion in Africa stopped in North Sudanese Nubians. Of course they didn't they didn't create any civilizations but adopted it from Romans who spread it across Western Europe. The same didn't happen to Africa unfortunately, even Ethiopians didn't really expand to create a huge empire in Eastern Africa. Turks ironically acquired civilization from muslims and came straight off the Eurasian Steppe to dominate Muslim civilization.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Embrace whatever you like but don't get mad when I show your inconsistencies. All those civilizations you mentioned are Arabic based and again show you want nothing to do with West Africa.

So......Timbuktu (Mali) is not a part of West Africa now?

Ancient Egypt was not arabized...unless you consider 1300 years ago ancient times.

Last edited:
Daps
what are these inconsistencies? you the one bytching about AAs being to focused on Ancient Egypt but i'm the mad one:comeon:excluding Kemet which had nothing to do with ayrabs those civilizations thrived inspite of ayrabs.and only are associated with them due their leaders converting to Islam..I could have sworn Timbuktu was in Mali,West Africa:aicmon:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
CONSIDERING THE ISRAELITES WERE OLIVE COMPLEXION AND MOSES WAS MISTAKEN FOR AN EGYPTIAN, IT MAKES SENSE THAT THERE WAS EGYPTIANS OF ALL SHADES

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
No they didn't. Egypt's maximal cultural expansion in Africa stopped in North Sudanese Nubians. Of course they didn't they didn't create any civilizations but adopted it from Romans who spread it across Western Europe. The same didn't happen to Africa unfortunately, even Ethiopians didn't really expand to create a huge empire in Eastern Africa. Turks ironically acquired civilization from muslims and came straight off the Eurasian Steppe to dominate Muslim civilization.

Hold up.

They did or they didn't?

Because at first you said there was no cultural links but, now you're saying there was some in Sudan.

Which is it?

It doesn't have to be on the same scale as the Romans. But there are some cultural similarities between Egypt and East Africa. Also, there are tribes in West Africa with oral histories that date back to AE and other cultural links. If you ignore that then you're making your agenda HELLA OBVIOUS :troll: Imma focus on what YOU said though. If blacks should stick to their own history, then you're a hypocrite for not saying the same about Nordic people clinging to people that hated them in real life.

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
So......Timbuktu (Mali) is not a part of West Africa now?

Ancient Egypt was not arabized...unless you consider 1300 years ago ancient times.
Timbuktu is not part of black Mali. Ever heard of Azawad and their slavery of blacks from the South. Step your knowledge game up.

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
what are these inconsistencies? you the one bytching about AAs being to focused on Ancient Egypt but i'm the mad one:comeon:excluding Kemet which had nothing to do with ayrabs those civilizations thrived inspite of ayrabs.and only are associated with them due their leaders converting to Islam..I could have sworn Timbuktu was in Mali,West Africa:aicmon:
By ignoring your roots which shows you are ashamed of them. It'd be like an Indian being obsessed with Chinese civilization because their in Asia. Timbuktu is in Azawad not Mali, ironically you celebrate people who view blacks as slaves.

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Hold up.

They did or they didn't?

Because at first you said there was no cultural links but, now you're saying there was some in Sudan.

Which is it?

It doesn't have to be on the same scale as the Romans. But there are some cultural similarities between Egypt and East Africa. Also, there are tribes in West Africa with oral histories that date back to AE and other cultural links. If you ignore that then you're making your agenda HELLA OBVIOUS :troll: Imma focus on what YOU said though. If blacks should stick to their own history, then you're a hypocrite for not saying the same about Nordic people clinging to people that hated them in real life.
North Sudan had still has cultural links with Egypt. That was the extent of Egyptian cultural influence in Africa. Name those tribes who have oral histories that date back to Egypt, and why don't they speak a language similar to Egyptians if they descend from there or have Egyptian names?

Daps
North Sudan had still has cultural links with Egypt. That was the extent of Egyptian cultural influence in Africa. Name those tribes who have oral histories that date back to Egypt, and why don't they speak a language similar to Egyptians if they descend from there or have Egyptian names?
ya dumbass realize what continent Egypt on right and the oldest remnants ancient Nile Valley history are found in North Sudan right :dahell:most modern Egyptians whom are descendants of arab invaders don't even speak native Egyptian languages but i'm pretty sure that Nubians and likely Beja in North Sudan speak a languages which was spoken in Ancient Egypt

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
ya dumbass realize what continent Egypt on right and the oldest remnants ancient Nile Valley history are found in North Sudan right :dahell:most modern Egyptians whom are descendants of arab invaders don't even speak native Egyptian languages but i'm pretty sure that Nubians and likely Beja in North Sudan speak a languages which was spoken in Ancient Egypt
Nope they don't. North Sudanese never claim they are the original Egyptians, that is a African American thing. Ancient Egyptians did not they were arabized.

Daps
Timbuktu is not part of black Mali. Ever heard of Azawad and their slavery of blacks from the South. Step your knowledge game up.

Azawad is the name for far Northern Mali by Tuareg most of whom i last checked are clearly black

...but i guess by your standardws Mansa Musa(king of Timbuktu) was a really dark skin arab:troll:
Mansa-Musa.jpg