Controversy warning: Egypt was neither exclusive black, arab, or white

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Azawad is the name for far Northern Mali by Tuareg most of whom i last checked are clearly black

...but i guess by your standardws Mansa Musa(king of Timbuktu) was a really dark skin arab:troll:
Mansa-Musa.jpg
musa was clearly a hamite :troll:

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Azawad is the name for far Northern Mali by Tuareg most of whom i last checked are clearly black

...but i guess by your standardws Mansa Musa(king of Timbuktu) was a really dark skin arab:troll:
Mansa-Musa.jpg
Mansa was an arabized c00n who enslaved his own people. Even his name was arabic, which is a big hint on who he culturally associated with.

Daps
Nope they don't. North Sudanese never claim they are the original Egyptians, that is a African American thing. Ancient Egyptians did not they were arabized.
many non arabasized Northern Sudanese proudly claim their Kushyte heritage which was the orign of all Nile Valley civilizations...

how could Ancient Egyptians be arabasized when their dynasty predates arab culture:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
many non arabasized Northern Sudanese proudly claim their Kushyte heritage which was the orign of all Nile Valley civilizations...

how could Ancient Egyptians be arabasized when their dynasty predates arab culture:stopitslime:

I'm talking about how modern Egyptians descend from ancient Egyptians they didn't just disappear. Nubians ruled Egypt also no one is disputing that.

Daps
What is the religion and colour of the Malians being enslaved by the Tuaregs?
it''s a reach to call the ancient defunct traditional caste betwen Tuaregs s of variying soical statures slavery but sthe same color and religion as them for the most part

Daps
But you rep islamic Mansa Musa though who enslaved blacks
i'm the furthest thing from pro Islam in Africa and feel Mansa was an Uncle Abeed nikka for letting sand cacs con him into converting but while i wouldn't doubt it i'm need proof of these inflammatory accusations against breh:usure:judging by those standards Ancient Ashanti kings whom allegedly sold Africans to Euro cacs aint true Africans either

Thabo

Pro
Bushed
Daps
i'm the furthest thing from pro Islam in Africa and feel Mansa was an Uncle Abeed nikka for letting sand cacs con him into converting but while i wouldn't doubt it i'm need proof of these inflammatory accusations against breh:usure:judging by those standards Ancient Ashanti kings whom allegedly sold Africans to Euro cacs aint true Africans either
Google who was carrying all that gold to mecca.

Daps
Google who was carrying all that gold to mecca.

I assume you talking about this:

Mansa Mūsā was accompanied by an impressive caravan consisting of 60,000 men including a personal retinue of 12,000 slaves, all clad in brocade and Persian silk

sounds like cac propaganda...you know how they love to paint all blacks pre 1800s as slaves:mjpls: why they had to be slaves....why not workers or subjects:comeon:...i mean whom dresses their slaves in the finest of of silk garments:childplease:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You see all these people getting into pissing contests on the net, mostly between the pro-black people and the white supremacists side, cherry picking facts when it suits them best.

Yet, neither of them are completely correct.

Egypt had a total of 31 different dynasties over a 3000 year period. You had black led dynasties such as the Nubian/Kush led dynasties such as the twenty-fifth dynasty
Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You also had Macedonian white Greeks rule at one time with Ptolomy's
Ptolemaic dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Egypt was not a mono-racial empire.

Stop acting like it was. That is your PSA for today.

this is easily the dumbest thing I read.

Your argument is based on dynasties stretching 3000 years. To put this into perspective, that is like arguing that "america was never a native american country. It had 30 ruling dynasties over the last 3000 years. There were french dynasties and spanish dynasties. There was even a time where africans had a dynasty."

Then I would link the invasions and the haitian revolution to "PROVE" that is what not an exclusive native american civilization while completely ignoring the time period that mattered like when the pyramids were built and the great cities of central america were made THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE ANY MIXING AT ALL.