Control | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I felt the character’s movements was kinda janky but switched to performance mode and immediately see an improvement :yes:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is more story-driven than I expected but I’m intrigued by it so far

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You nikkas finally caught on huh?:mjgrin:

This was in my top 5 favorite games I played on the PS4. It was just so fun and the story was fire. It being kind of connected to Alan Wake just made me love it even more. Definitely needs a sequel.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Complaints about the game were obviously the map. Is a waypoint so bad? Especially since there are multiple floors and floors within sectors of the map.
Even though I liked the overall story they told too much story through notes.
It's not clear where you get the specific upgrade components you're looking for.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You nikkas finally caught on huh?:mjgrin:

This was in my top 5 favorite games I played on the PS4. It was just so fun and the story was fire. It being kind of connected to Alan Wake just made me love it even more. Definitely needs a sequel.

If it’s connected to Alan Wake I might start playing it again. It’s a good game I’m just not into being in The same location the entire time.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
If it’s connected to Alan Wake I might start playing it again. It’s a good game I’m just not into being in The same location the entire time.
Same.
I'll definitely redownload soon though. Don't want to feel like I just bought it and have it sitting.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Y'all don't think this story is a little trite?
I think the story beats aren't particularly original but the presentation and atmosphere is brilliant.

Complaints about the game were obviously the map. Is a waypoint so bad? Especially since there are multiple floors and floors within sectors of the map.
Even though I liked the overall story they told too much story through notes.
It's not clear where you get the specific upgrade components you're looking for.
I'll say it again, the map is trash. Just trash. Even when you have unlocked an entire area you can look at that shyt and still not know what the fukk you're looking at or where you can and cannot go. Like I get they wanted an old school 2D map but at have players be able to switch between floors/layers within a section rather than just dump them on top of each other in the most obstructive way imaginable.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Story is dope to me and the overall atmosphere is eerie, which I like, but damn, I hate the health mechanics. Already said I hate the map too, but I wish health could regenerate when you're standing still or hiding...or something. I hate having to run through enemies to get the little blue health things just to end up getting shot and dying. The control center areas are always far away from me too lol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Story is dope to me and the overall atmosphere is eerie, which I like, but damn, I hate the health mechanics. Already said I hate the map too, but I wish health could regenerate when you're standing still or hiding...or something. I hate having to run through enemies to get the little blue health things just to end up getting shot and dying. The control center areas are always far away from me too lol.

I changed the settings to one shot/one kill:pachaha:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

It's because the game wants you to be aggressive I guess but I get my health meter taken down by one hit from cement block man