Control | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If it’s connected to Alan Wake I might start playing it again. It’s a good game I’m just not into being in The same location the entire time.
Same developers I think. They had some DLC connected to Alan Wake and they bring up that game occasionally throughout the game in a sort of Easter egg way.

The thing about the location is that it's huge and without giving too much away, just cause you're in the building doesn't mean you're always in the building

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
Game was great, i also disliked the map but i made it to the end of the game. The dlc pissed me off tho, i gave up on the regenerating boss hartman lights section.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game is weird as shyt but I like it...I just hope most/all the questions I have will be answered as the game continues and this is not just one big mindfukk that will go unexplained/unresolved at the end

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Story is dope to me and the overall atmosphere is eerie, which I like, but damn, I hate the health mechanics. Already said I hate the map too, but I wish health could regenerate when you're standing still or hiding...or something. I hate having to run through enemies to get the little blue health things just to end up getting shot and dying. The control center areas are always far away from me too lol.
Yea the game overall is dope but the map and health system is ass, some of the Hiss enemies are OP as fukk too and it made me rage a good amount of times

Enjoyed the experience but was glad to be done with it when I did, they're clearly gonna make a sequel to it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Oh, and whoever designed the Former boss fight can choke on a pile of horse manure. Why the fukk do its attacks make holes in the ground beneath me that cause insta death but you can't even see them because you face the boss upwards? What fukking bullshyt is that? I died more times of this trash boss because I fell into one of those fukking holes than I died in the rest of the game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got tired of getting washed by Salvador and eventually turned on one shot kill lol.

damn...it works on bosses too lol?

I just turned it on thinking it would only apply to the minions

I haven’t made it too far yet...last thing I did was gain access to the hotline phone then went and spoke to the chic after I did...I went to a control point and seen I could level up some shyt and decided to take a break since I was tired...I will turn off the one shot/one kill shyt if it applies to bosses

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
damn...it works on bosses too lol?

I just turned it on thinking it would only apply to the minions

I haven’t made it too far yet...last thing I did was gain access to the hotline phone then went and spoke to the chic after I did...I went to a control point and seen I could level up some shyt and decided to take a break since I was tired...I will turn off the one shot/one kill shyt if it applies to bosses

It applies to everybody even bosses lol.

Didn’t even know assist mode was an option until I started looking around when I struggled with that particular boss.

You could always turn on invulnerability and do without one shot kills or tinker with the other options to suit your play style.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could always turn on invulnerability and do without one shot kills or tinker with the other options to suit your play style.

nah I actually want a challenge...I turned on one shot/one kill initially bcuz even without it the minions felt like easy bullet sponges who were just wasting my time so I did it so I could get thru them faster...I didn’t think it would apply to boss fights tho

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nah I actually want a challenge...I turned on one shot/one kill initially bcuz even without it the minions felt like easy bullet sponges who were just wasting my time so I did it so I could get thru them faster...I didn’t think it would apply to boss fights tho

Oh it’s going to pick up as the game goes on lol.

It got rather difficult as some points (looking at you DLC) so I can see why they added Assist Mode to the game.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Oh, and whoever designed the Former boss fight can choke on a pile of horse manure. Why the fukk do its attacks make holes in the ground beneath me that cause insta death but you can't even see them because you face the boss upwards? What fukking bullshyt is that? I died more times of this trash boss because I fell into one of those fukking holes than I died in the rest of the game.

Boss was simple af.

You just ain't float like a real gawd did :umad:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Boss was simple af.

You just ain't float like a real gawd did :umad:
First encounter I had no trouble, but in the second encounter I fell down those shyt holes twice after coming down from levitation. Probably one of the bigger consequences of it being the only power I haven't upgraded whatsoever.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps

Bruh, the amount of times I said fukk it to that boss then realized I could just levitate

:gucci: