Control | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Looks incredible I graphics mode with Ray tracing. PS4 I went performance mode everytime when the difference was mainly just resolution. But this shyt is worth playing in graphics mode.

Game is dope as fukk too. The physics on the environment are crazy. I can see how this would have struggled with performance on last gen. Happy I waited to play it.

I got no idea what the fukk is going on in the story though. :dead:

man! I’m so damn lost shyt really don’t make no sense. They rush right into things.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I put a few hours in since it’s free on psn. I’m thinking of dropping it though. The story isn’t pulling me in, and the gameplay while not bad is very frustrating. I play 99 percent of the games i play on the hardest level, or the second to hardest level. This game has no difficulty I know of.

People who play this in rt mode :francis: couldn’t be me. It looks like a slideshow no exaggeration.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I put a few hours in since it’s free on psn. I’m thinking of dropping it though. The story isn’t pulling me in, and the gameplay while not bad is very frustrating. I play 99 percent of the games i play on the hardest level, or the second to hardest level. This game has no difficulty I know of.

People who play this in rt mode :francis: couldn’t be me. It looks like a slideshow no exaggeration.

Thats how i felt the first time i played it. If you put all your skill points into launch the game is way easier. Don’t worry about anything else, when your launch one shots people the gun is just back up at that point. It’s your most useful skill and the entire game is designed around it.

And yeah, as nice as RTX looks its gonna be a no from me always if 60fps is offered

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I’m playing this because of PS +, but I don’t know if I like it or not. I know for a fact, I hate the map but the game itself is strange...yet intriguing. I’m still in the beginning stages, too, but the combat seems so repetitive. Idk. I’m still playing tho.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I’m playing this because of PS +, but I don’t know if I like it or not. I know for a fact, I hate the map but the game itself is strange...yet intriguing. I’m still in the beginning stages, too, but the combat seems so repetitive. Idk. I’m still playing tho.
The map is infuriating at times. I know they did that purposely to add to the fukkery of the game but it's still annoying :deadmanny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
barely started playing it...walked into the FBI place...went upstairs...and heard some guy’s voice...place looked deserted and the atmosphere was creepy so I turned the game off...I’ll play it in the morning when the sun is out