Control | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Ashtray maze......:wow:

You made your way through? Do you have to wait until later in the game to get through it, or is it possible to get through it from jump? :lupe:

I made a couple tries very early on, but I'm not sure if I couldn't proceed due to the point I was at in the game.

Currently, I'm about to go peep where her brother is being held.

barely started playing it...walked into the FBI place...went upstairs...and heard some guy’s voice...place looked deserted and the atmosphere was creepy so I turned the game off...I’ll play it in the morning when the sun is out

:laff: game IS creepy af, but you wild p*ssy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You made your way through? Do you have to wait until later in the game to get through it, or is it possible to get through it from jump? :lupe:

I made a couple tries very early on, but I'm not sure if I couldn't proceed due to the point I was at in the game.

Currently, I'm about to go peep where her brother is being held.

:laff: game IS creepy af, but you wild p*ssy

Yea it’s a story mission

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I like the game a lot damn near about to max out the launch tree. I never played
Alan Wake but its crazy how this is connected to it. Remedy has a nice universe going on with these two games.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I just started playing this weekend as well. Just finished the first boss fight. I know there are some performance issues on the OG PS4 but I still hit the :huhldup: when it dipped into single digit FPS for a second or two.

I agree with everyone that the map is ass. I don't even think it's intended to add to the distorted feeling, I really think it is just garbage design.

Overall it is good though. Remedy has a very unique approach to their storytelling and presentation so their games even as far back as Max Payne just have a one-of-a-kind atmosphere.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just loaded it on the 5 and 60fps is the only way to beat experience this. I was tripped out when i shot the gun and R2 feels like your pulling a trigger on a a actual gun

I can’t wait to see how Ratchet & Clanks guns feels. I have a feeling its gonna work that controller battery out

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Much deeper into the game now and outside of some performance issues this game is awesome. Sometimes the combat can be a little frustrating but the game really forces you to think carefully about weapon load outs and mods in combination with your abilities.

Presentation is just magic, I am loving this Twin Peaks style fukkery.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Much deeper into the game now and outside of some performance issues this game is awesome. Sometimes the combat can be a little frustrating but the game really forces you to think carefully about weapon load outs and mods in combination with your abilities.

Presentation is just magic, I am loving this Twin Peaks style fukkery.

Atmosphere is trippy as hell they nailed that aspect of the game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
barely started playing it...walked into the FBI place...went upstairs...and heard some guy’s voice...place looked deserted and the atmosphere was creepy so I turned the game off...I’ll play it in the morning when the sun is out

it was some creepy as janitor...anyway finally getting back into this game...get x-files vibes from it :ehh: