Control | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright - played some more and...:ehh: ...it gets better. But that first hour or so almost got this shyt deleted with the quickness. It opens up nicely though up once you gain certain abilities.

ya picks up real nicely…my thing is I got too caught up in completing side missions and looking to find every little item to the point it stopped being fun…in general side shyt just packs on a heep of additional time…they present good opportunities for leveling up but I need to learn to fall back on them once I acquire the necessary skills/abilities instead of feeling like I need to complete them all…especially when they don’t really enhance the main story as much in many instances…sometimes they can burn you out on a game and even detract from the main story

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Just started on the 5.

Gameplay is fun…but, uhh…does this story ever start to make sense? :why:They just threw you into this shyt.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
So I got this on Epic for free a while ago. I'm just now deciding to play it. I ended up dying on an early mission and it sent me back the cleared out atrium instead of where I died... I cut this shyt off and uninstalled it from my computer. :hhh::pacspit:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
So I got this on Epic for free a while ago. I'm just now deciding to play it. I ended up dying on an early mission and it sent me back the cleared out atrium instead of where I died... I cut this shyt off and uninstalled it from my computer. :hhh::pacspit:
yea that was super annoying. the combat & story was cool. glad i finished it tho. it gets better and more interesting

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got the Max Payne 1 and 2 remake and the next Alan Wake game in the pipeline. It could be while.

Yep. Since the two series are connected, all we might see is a tease for cameos/easter eggs in Alan Wake 2 until they're done with whatever post release content they would potentially have lined up for that.