Essential Conspiracy Thread

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This website is lame as fukk for not giving conspiracy its own sub forum. They have a sub forum for every god damn thing else but not for the biggest topic on the internet...conspiracy. They got it all lumped in with this one thread, delete and merge everything else like censoring fagggots, (which is disgusting but I already addressed that.) And then the one thread they allow, is intentionally a slap in the face to anyone with half a brain, because the first posts are trying to mock "truthers" as a whole. Mind you the mocking comes from a bunch of retarded sheep. Lemmings with no independent thought or critical thinking ability, proud to be going along with the masses and mainstream. Like typical morons they joke and clown on people way more intelligent, perceptive and aware than them aka "TRUTH-ERS" (well 4 the record I'd rather be a Truth-er than a Lie-R) But :pacspit: on this site for the censorship and the sheepish behavior :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Real or fake.. Fake of course right....right?

badly done fake

but are you people getting ads on top of the video screen which you must X out? and a red tag button? Im wondering if one of my extension is fukking with me

below is what I mean

NSSMJkc.png

Pulgero Polos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE REASON WHY THERE IS NO DEDICATED CONSPIRACY SUB IS CUZ LEGIT INFO WOULD GET SEPARATED FROM BULLshyt LIKE THAT LAME ASS UFO VIDEO UP THERE.

AND THE JEWS WHO RUN THIS shyt DONT WANT THAT.