Essential Conspiracy Thread

Daps
REALTALK ALLLL BULLshyt ASIDE... I BELIEVE JAY-Z IS THE DEVIL OR AT VERY LEAST ONE OF HIS PUPPETS, :whoa: (HOLDUP) LET ME EXPLAIN..
:scusthov:<- DIS nikka, WHEN HIS DAUGHTER WAS BORN HE CLEARD THREE FLOORS IN THE HOSPITAL... JUZ B.C.. :shaq2: WHO HE PLAYIN WITH MAN HIS LIL VISIT TO CUBA:rudy: CAN ANYONE SAY VOODU PREIST?? shyt SUSPECT FOO IM TELLIN YALL

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
REALTALK ALLLL BULLshyt ASIDE... I BELIEVE JAY-Z IS THE DEVIL OR AT VERY LEAST ONE OF HIS PUPPETS, :whoa: (HOLDUP) LET ME EXPLAIN..
:scusthov:<- DIS nikka, WHEN HIS DAUGHTER WAS BORN HE CLEARD THREE FLOORS IN THE HOSPITAL... JUZ B.C.. :shaq2: WHO HE PLAYIN WITH MAN HIS LIL VISIT TO CUBA:rudy: CAN ANYONE SAY VOODU PREIST?? shyt SUSPECT FOO IM TELLIN YALL

plus this man got Beyonce

1232451687_11cebyr.gif

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
The York Rite consists of 3 bodies: The Royal Arch Chapter, The Council Of Royal and Selected Masters and the Commandery Of Knights Templar. You begin the chapter, consists of 4 degrees: the mark master, past master, most excellent master and most holy and sublime degree of the royal arch. three meetings----past master are short and is often deliberated the same night as that of the mark master (or most excellent).

Following being consecrated to the royal arch, you then advance to the council, which deliberate 2 concise degrees, the royal master and the selected master. all these degree are deliberate in a room in the lodge. the degree are arranged like the master mason that is with a formal reception and account like the beginning portion of entered apprentice, fellow craft, master mason, some of the aforementioned have a dramatic portion like the mm and it all completed with discourse.

Several distinct councils and chapters conducted the degrees in suit or tuxedos with props. different ones have elaborated costumes & props & some veils & scenery.

The last section of the york rite is the commandery of knights templar, deliberate 3 degrees (often times called orders): the order of red cross, order of malta, and the order of the temple. the ensemble usually takes location in a lodge room. the commandery is a uniformed order. it was once mandatory that each member had to buy and rock uniforms either

1. a full templar uniform and
2. fatigues and sword

those things have since been relaxed, the officers are required to attend in uniform nowadays. two uniforms mention above are nearly indistinguishable except for the hats. the full templar requires the chapeau which is 18-19th century fore and cock ace deuce and topped off with a feather.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ran into someone today with the symbol on their car so I asked him about it and what it means to be a freemason, he told me that its a fraternal brotherhood, and that they own a hospital and run charitable events and whatnot, but I've also skipped over and ignored shyt about freemasonry and how its tied to secret societies (assuming its normal conspiracy nut shyt), which is what led me to question him about it. He gave me pamphlets about it filled with rhetoric and roundabout answers about freemasonry but I was hoping someone who is knowledgeable about it could give me the rundown.
:yeshrug:
it's obvious they have their own belief which seems acceptable. and they have money so it's appealing but a broke nicca like yourself. but also there's a very high chance he's a fakkit. are you willing to perform a homosexual ritual to join them? they won't tell anyone:stopitslime:

(until you get outta line)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The York Rite consists of 3 bodies: The Royal Arch Chapter, The Council Of Royal and Selected Masters and the Commandery Of Knights Templar. You begin the chapter, consists of 4 degrees: the mark master, past master, most excellent master and most holy and sublime degree of the royal arch. three meetings----past master are short and is often deliberated the same night as that of the mark master (or most excellent).

Following being consecrated to the royal arch, you then advance to the council, which deliberate 2 concise degrees, the royal master and the selected master. all these degree are deliberate in a room in the lodge. the degree are arranged like the master mason that is with a formal reception and account like the beginning portion of entered apprentice, fellow craft, master mason, some of the aforementioned have a dramatic portion like the mm and it all completed with discourse.

Several distinct councils and chapters conducted the degrees in suit or tuxedos with props. different ones have elaborated costumes & props & some veils & scenery.

The last section of the york rite is the commandery of knights templar, deliberate 3 degrees (often times called orders): the order of red cross, order of malta, and the order of the temple. the ensemble usually takes location in a lodge room. the commandery is a uniformed order. it was once mandatory that each member had to buy and rock uniforms either

1. a full templar uniform and
2. fatigues and sword

those things have since been relaxed, the officers are required to attend in uniform nowadays. two uniforms mention above are nearly indistinguishable except for the hats. the full templar requires the chapeau which is 18-19th century fore and cock ace deuce and topped off with a feather.

yh0n24d3.jpg