Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
YQHud1v.jpg

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
throw this bullshyt in the conspiracy thread it's disgusting @Candor @Brown_Pride
^your dumb as fukkk. Every thread. Dumb as fukkk. smh. Gullible stupid ass lame. 14,000 messages in a lil over a year, got damn, get a life bytch. and if u dont like the thread no one is forcing you to come in here repeatedly like you are. Fukkking h0mo

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^your dumb as fukkk. Every thread. Dumb as fukkk. smh. Gullible stupid ass lame. 14,000 messages in a lil over a year, got damn, get a life bytch. and if u dont like the thread no one is forcing you to come in here repeatedly like you are. Fukkking h0mo

Word guy wants his "Muslims gate threads" to be noticed and things that really effect the people to be deleted. Alot of Narcissists on this site.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
DOES THIS GUY ACT LIKE SOMEONE WHO PREPARED THE BODY-BAGS OF 20 MURDERED KIDS A COUPLE HOURS PREVIOUS?

before i shove this inthe bushes or just outright delete or move to the consp thread...HOW THE FUK IS SOMEONE SUPPOSED TO ACT after doign that?

People deal with things in different ways and put on different faces when dealing with shyt like this. Dudes sounds shaken, tired and loopy...sorta like he just tagged 20 kids.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
before i shove this inthe bushes or just outright delete or move to the consp thread...HOW THE FUK IS SOMEONE SUPPOSED TO ACT after doign that?

People deal with things in different ways and put on different faces when dealing with shyt like this. Dudes sounds shaken, tired and loopy...sorta like he just tagged 20 kids.

A coroner sees bodies all the time. He acts nothing like one...especially logical. Why is a coroner shaken and even tired for? What it sounds like is a person who forgot what he suppose to say and makes things up as he goes. Why would the coronor be at the school examining bodies and not back at his work place to get a clear indication of everything from top to bottom? Why wasn't a homicide detective used instead?

Also your response is emotional, not logical. Just admit that you cater to the trolls and not people asking real questions wither you agree with it or not.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
A coroner sees bodies all the time. He acts nothing like one...especially logical. Why is a coroner shaken and even tired for? What it sounds like is a person who forgot what he suppose to say and makes things up as he goes. Why would the coronor be at the school examining bodies and not back at his work place to get a clear indication of everything from top to bottom? Why wasn't a homicide detective used instead?

Also your response is emotional, not logical. Just admit that you cater to the trolls and not people asking real questions wither you agree with it or not.
more of this generalization and lack of humanity in HL. ALL CORONERS are not the same. He made it pretty damn clear that he was stumbling over words because he didn't want to say something, be wrong, and then have his words twisted in court.

but yeah i'm crazy because i don't think an entire town offed 20 some children as a hoax. Fukin crazy BP...or maybe it's cause i'm a mod :manny:

a80d5f2a85780bf05eacedf4bbfceda2-d63htyj.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
more of this generalization and lack of humanity in HL. ALL CORONERS are not the same. He made it pretty damn clear that he was stumbling over words because he didn't want to say something, be wrong, and then have his words twisted in court.

but yeah i'm crazy because i don't think an entire town offed 20 some children as a hoax. Fukin crazy BP...or maybe it's cause i'm a mod :manny:

a80d5f2a85780bf05eacedf4bbfceda2-d63htyj.gif

Do you know this guy personally? Why is this fight personal for you? Again where did I generalize coroners? Stumbling over words, he was laughing like this wasn't even a serious thing for him. You act like you know what every word comes out his mouth means because your perception of emotional content makes you throw logic out the window. There is no court case because the state won't allow it to be investigated independently.

No one is saying you are crazy BP. You are cool sometimes but sometimes you get caught into the moment of things and don't use your brain in critical thinking. Take example: The Libyan and Syrian children were murdered by Rebels and bombed by NATO. The bodies of these children show up on national tv, internet and newspapers. The death of Gaddafi, Saddam, his sons are shown on national tv...about a hundred times in 24 hours. Why has the mainstream media used their graphic deaths to show the world but not show a single dead child from this incident?

BTW....you failed to answer the questions.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Word guy wants his "Muslims gate threads" to be noticed and things that really effect the people to be deleted. Alot of Narcissists on this site.
Hes a pathetic piece of shyt and so are the fagggot mods who go along with him. To hell with idiots that are that arrogant. Makes u not even want to help them.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Since the Kingsmen already addressed your dumb ass question above, let me just say...........

YOU A STUPID MOTHAFUKKKKA.
Y is it ALWAYS EXTRA DUMB MOTHAfukkKKAS LIKE U THAT RUN THE SO CALLED "INTELLECTUAL" PARTS OF A FORUM. SMMFH. NAIVE, BASTADDDDDDDDDDDD

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
BTW I cant respect any adult that believes Gene Rosen or Robbie Parker.
But these the ignorant MFers that merge my thread aint this a btich. At least they didnt delete it THIS TIME

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Do you know this guy personally? Why is this fight personal for you? Again where did I generalize coroners? Stumbling over words, he was laughing like this wasn't even a serious thing for him. You act like you know what every word comes out his mouth means because your perception of emotional content makes you throw logic out the window. There is no court case because the state won't allow it to be investigated independently.

No one is saying you are crazy BP. You are cool sometimes but sometimes you get caught into the moment of things and don't use your brain in critical thinking. Take example: The Libyan and Syrian children were murdered by Rebels and bombed by NATO. The bodies of these children show up on national tv, internet and newspapers. The death of Gaddafi, Saddam, his sons are shown on national tv...about a hundred times in 24 hours. Why has the mainstream media used their graphic deaths to show the world but not show a single dead child from this incident?

BTW....you failed to answer the questions.
I don't know him, this has nothing to do with critical thinking, and more to do with reality. as for your questions
A coroner sees bodies all the time. He acts nothing like one...especially logical. Why is a coroner shaken and even tired for?
I can't pretend to know this person's mentality, but i do know mine and I do know a coroner and there are times he get's shaken when he see's something over brutal or senseless, as do several of my family members who are police officers. "Normal" people are supposed to be shaken and exhausted when exposed to shyt like that. Wouldn't you?

What it sounds like is a person who forgot what he suppose to say and makes things up as he goes. Why would the coronor be at the school examining bodies and not back at his work place to get a clear indication of everything from top to bottom? Why wasn't a homicide detective used instead?
I don't know why a homicide detective wasn't used at the press conference, I assume that's what you're referring too. I also don't know why the coroner wasn't back at his work place. Chances are someone told him to go out and give something to the media. I don't know how long after the shooting this video takes place but examining 20 bodies is taxing for anyone.

this isn't a question but i'll address it anyway. LOGIC is asking for proof of something. LOGIC is not finding proof and extrapolating conspiracies from a lack of evidence.

You see people walking around a building, you don't know why you assume it's shady.
You hear a coroner who is handling the dead bodies of 20 brutally murdered children and he's not acting right. You assume he's a plant.

I mean LOGICALLY if a group was able to pull of a hoax of this magnitude do you suspect they'd make the simple mistake of asking having an unpolished speach get out there?
Would they so blatantly have people walk in circles knowing they are on camera?

As for why you don't see dead bodies of the children...
As it turns out once in a while the media does the right thing. Also, showing NON AMERICAN DEAD is not as taboo as showing American dead...especially children.

LOGICALLY getting as many people as they did to lie doesn't make sense...logically.
Also, To what end is the hoax being made for?