Essential Conspiracy Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL

We've been had....took....bamboozled....hoodwinked

Welcome to the new age of modern/technological propaganda

Green screens...Blue screens...CGI...Actors.....Morph technology (They can put your picture in a computer and morph you into a child...old man....a female if you're a dude...and a dude if you're a female.Probably what they used to create some of the fake children who supposedly died in the Sandy Hoax)

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Does anyone else believe that the sphinx of Giza isn't the face of a man but of a women?
I remember a documentary supporting the idea I have to find it really interesting stuff.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
this thread took a weird turn

how the hell can you guys think Newtown and such tragedies are staged by our incompetent government?

you want a real conspiracy? check out the story of Ibragim Todashev thats a real fukking conspiracy

Benghazi? no the Fast and Furious scandal is a real fukking conspiracy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread took a weird turn

how the hell can you guys think Newtown and such tragedies are staged by our incompetent government?

you want a real conspiracy? check out the story of Ibragim Todashev thats a real fukking conspiracy

Benghazi? no the Fast and Furious scandal is a real fukking conspiracy

That's what they want you to think.

You ask how can we think Newton and such tragedies are staged? Just check out the videos dropped in this thread.Crisis actors being uncovered left and right

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You mad angry. You aight? From some of your post, I can see you passionate about whatever you passionate about, but my man you might need some air b. Take it easy.
not angry, thats just how i express myself on message boards, its more fun for ME that way. But yeah, take your thumb out your ass and kick rocks wit your fukkking ufo videos

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Really :wtf: :ohhh:

I'm late :heh:

What the problem is who created and when? That's the question. Most people believe it was built around 10 to 12000 years ago when the Leo constellation was over Egypt which might be the case if the Europeans dated Egyptian history wrong so they won't admit that.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
article-2061737-0ECE2FC200000578-584_634x472.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...idge-Russian-woman-stores-corpse-2-years.html