Essential Conspiracy Thread

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
http://www.skyderalert.com/

SkyderALERT is a social network of people concerned about the health and environmental risks of GeoEngineering, SRM and weather modification.

Tune in ALERT:
We will be live on Go Green Radio with Jill Buck on Voice America
Friday, December 6 from Noon – 1pm EST (9:00 – 10:00 AM PST)

Friday's show will be with BOTH Dane Wigington of GeoEngineeringWatch.org and George Barnes Director of "Look up" and creator of the award winning mobile app "SkyderALERT"

Show your support against GeoEngineering, Learn what new developments are happening and how weather modification is resulting in the extreme conditions that we are witnessing. Also learn the story behind the new film "Look Up" that has won 6 awards in 6 months as Director George Barnes tells his story from the day he first came across GeoEngineering by chance, through the projects rapid evolution of global support.

Questions? Comments? Call: 1-866-472-5788
Log on to Listen: www.voiceamerica.com

Tune in to www.voiceamerica.com and click Listen Live

Talk to you then!

Thanks for tuning in.
George Barnes

Dane Wigington

FRANCE DEC 5, 2013
- Does this look right to you?
france_skyderalert.png

Within two weeks of its launch in May 2013, the App, which establishes a completely new operational model for mobile apps with social integration, had rocketed to the top three social media apps on iTunes and had facilitated the delivery of thousands of mobile legislative petitions by its users by people who had seen ‘Look Up!’

“I was looking for a call-to-action, something concrete that people who are concerned about the dangers of Geo-Engineering could do to shed light on the issue.” Barnes developed the App to allow users to document what they deem to be artificial clouds produced by jet planes and, with one click, electronically petition their lawmakers.

To date, SkyderALERT has been: Winner of the Accolade Competition for Best Originality and Creativity for Original Mobile App; Top 5 Apple's App store and iTunes Top Social Networking apps (Google chat was #3); and Top 10 Twitter Next Top App for Social Networking.

banner_all.png

Look UP!
This POWERFUL NEW Documentary explores GeoEngineering, SRM, Solar radiation Management, Weather Modification and "chemtrails" and introduces to the public to new way to protest and petition this dangerous initiative by using the all new mobile app SkyderALERT. Put an end to this potentially catastrophic program.

Look UP. Get the APP. Save the World.

This film is a new level of documentary film making NEVER DONE BEFORE. By using the patented mobile app people will have the ability to capture visual evidence of this potentially catastrophic activity petition against it, and send it directly to the appropriate government officials-- all in 1 click, with no need to know who those officials are, or even where you are. -- its automatically geo-located- AND will even let you call the congressmen, senators or Governor directly… all by just using the app.

Mobile app releases for USA usage will be available for iOS and Android early May 2013, the Global versions will become available shortly thereafter.

This is the single largest environmental hazard imaginable- HELP PUT AN END TO IT.

Please support our cause.

LOOK UP

GET THE APP

SAVE THE WORLD

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
is treadstarting trying to say the school shooting is fake?

I appreciate anyone being skeptical and asking question but you can not fake something like a school shooting and not have it been leaked out especially in today's world. You mean to tell me hundreds of people and reporters are keeping this secret.

come on man.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
is treadstarting trying to say the school shooting is fake?

I appreciate anyone being skeptical and asking question but you can not fake something like a school shooting and not have it been leaked out especially in today's world. You mean to tell me hundreds of people and reporters are keeping this secret.

come on man.

So after watching the videos, theres nothing strange about the shooting? Going as far to say it was straight up faked is a stretch. But at the same time, it is something weird about it.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So after watching the videos, theres nothing strange about the shooting? Going as far to say it was straight up faked is a stretch. But at the same time, it is something weird about it.

What is normal about killing a bunch of children?

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
@WEED either use your brain and fingers to convey what it is your implying by just posting videos and captioning posts, or :camby:

:leostare:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What is normal about killing a bunch of children?

Who said this? :dahell:

What I meant was there are weird things going on AROUND the situautiont be. I mean watch the videos and see for yourself. For instance, that man in the first video is just going everywhere repeating the same things over and over everywhere he goes. And then crying crocodile tears. Not something I'd expect from someone that witnessed what he said he did.

In another video, a guy is laughing and smiling then just stops and tries to start crying. Nothing weird about that? This is just two of the videos I've seen. No telling what else is in there that he posted. Just watch the videos honestly lol :yeshrug: