Essential Conspiracy Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Who said this? :dahell:

What I meant was there are weird things going on AROUND the situautiont be. I mean watch the videos and see for yourself. For instance, that man in the first video is just going everywhere repeating the same things over and over everywhere he goes. And then crying crocodile tears. Not something I'd expect from someone that witnessed what he said he did.

you said there is something strange about shooting implying there is standard you hold this incident to. That was before you made your position clear. So why do you think this man is acting this way and for what purpose?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
you said there is something strange about shooting implying there is standard you hold this incident to. That was before you made your position clear. So why do you think this man is acting this way and for what purpose?

Watch the videos. Not even all of them just one. And you see its the events surrounding the shooting thats weird. What I said was in context with the videos presented in the thread. The threadstarter put the vids up for a reason

I dont know what the purpose is. Which is why its weird to say the least. Fake crying, smiling then crying on a dime, guy repeating verbatim stories to several different media outlets (as if its a script) while fake crying. As you or someone else said, it would be hard to straight up fake the event but if its as the media presented, why the actors, or actor-like behavior? The purpose? I dont know but it was the same thing with the theatre shooting as well.

Last edited:

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
is treadstarting trying to say the school shooting is fake?

I appreciate anyone being skeptical and asking question but you can not fake something like a school shooting and not have it been leaked out especially in today's world. You mean to tell me hundreds of people and reporters are keeping this secret.

come on man.
SMH, DID U EVEN WATCH THE VIDEOS?

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@WEED either use your brain and fingers to convey what it is your implying by just posting videos and captioning posts, or :camby:

:leostare:
IT SHOULD BE PRETTY OBVIOUS WHAT THE IMPLICATIONS/ THEME OF THE VIDEOS ARE, THAT IS UNLESS YOUR A COMPLETE A TOTAL MORON

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Watch the videos. Not even all of them just one. And you see its the events surrounding the shooting thats weird. What I said was in context with the videos presented in the thread. The threadstarter put the vids up for a reason even if

I dont know what the purpose is. Which is why its weird to say the least. Fake crying, smiling then crying on a dime, guy repeating verbatim stories to several different media outlets (as if its a script) while fake crying. As you or someone else said, it would be hard to straight up fake the event but if its as the media presented, why the actors, or actor-like behavior? The purpose? I dont know but it was the same thing with the theatre shooting as well.

I appreciate your honesty. As to why you think the man is acting strange well not all people react the same to death so maybe that is him or you could be right and he could be an actor hired for some kind of strange purpose.

But the only advice I would give you before you indulge in these types of ideas is to ask yourself who would gain from these incidents you find strange and have they.

Because nothing has changed as far as laws or polices since these shootings happened.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
SMH, DID U EVEN WATCH THE VIDEOS?

you did not explain your position so I had to guess.

even your thread title is vague unless your troll thing is just typing SMH and post something controversial. :manny:

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I appreciate your honesty. As to why you think the man is acting strange well not all people react the same to death so maybe that is him or you could be right and he could be an actor hired for some kind of strange purpose.

But the only advice I would give you before you indulge in these types of ideas is to ask yourself who would gain from these incidents you find strange and have they.
you did not explain your position so I had to guess.

even your thread title is vague unless your troll thing is just typing SMH and post something controversial. :manny:
NO. THE LAST TIME I MADE THIS THREAD IT WAS DELETED, AND I PUT UP ABOUT 30 OF THE BEST SANDY HOOK HOAX VIDEOS ON THE NET. SO I DID THAT EXTRA VAGUE TITLE SO AT LEAST A FEW PEOPLE COULD SEE A FEW OF THESE VIDEOS BEFORE THESE MODS DELETE IT. THE SANDY HOOK FALSE FLAG ANNIVERSARY IS COMING UP AND THESE MODS SHOULDNT BE CENSORING PEOPLE. BUT YEAH IT WAS INTENTIONALLY VAGUE AND I INTENTIONALLY DIDNT PUT AS MUCH TIME INTO THIS THREAD AS I DID THE LAST ONE KNOWING THAT IT WOULD BE MORE THAN LIKELY DELETED EVENTUALLY. ALSO THE SMH IS AT THE IGNORANT MODS AND ADMINS FOR DELETING AND/OR BURYING TRUTHER THREADS IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF THE MODS AND ADMINS WANT TO BELIEVE GOVERNMENT/MEDIA LIES THATS ONE THING BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY SHOULD FORCE THAT DUMB shyt ON US. SMH

Last edited:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
IT SHOULD BE PRETTY OBVIOUS WHAT THE IMPLICATIONS/ THEME OF THE VIDEOS ARE, THAT IS UNLESS YOUR A COMPLETE A TOTAL MORON

:snoop: I had a feeling you were dumb. Just nevermind and keep posting videos without expressing your thoughts on them because you're mentally incapable.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Because nothing has changed as far as laws or polices since these shootings happened.

Yea I know not everyone reacts the same. But most people do not try to look like they're crying when they're not after an event such as this unless they're guilty of something. But as you said nothing as far as policies came forth and I even remember some people thinking this was going to bring some type of gun control. Nonetheless, it doesnt change the weird behavior being shown by multiple people in regards to what happened.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I can understand the 9/11 conspiracy, but this bullshyt here is just internet nerds who want attention...just ridiculous in every way

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can understand the 9/11 conspiracy, but this bullshyt here is just internet nerds who want attention...just ridiculous in every way
U GOT 2000 MESSSAGES BUT IM A NERD BECAUSE IM NOT A SHEEP LIKE YOU? OK THEN.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:snoop: I had a feeling you were dumb. Just nevermind and keep posting videos without expressing your thoughts on them because you're mentally incapable.
YOUZ A STUPID fukkING FAGgg. I AINT GOT THA TIME BRO. THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS OBVIOUS TO ALL NON IDIOTS

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
DOES THIS GUY ACT LIKE SOMEONE WHO PREPARED THE BODY-BAGS OF 20 MURDERED KIDS A COUPLE HOURS PREVIOUS?

Last edited: