NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
mDz5chz.png

:stopitslime:

interesting...but...look at how many hebrew letters are similar to that, yet they choose the "6" one.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I am 27 now, when I was about 12 or younger this old dude used to post up by the mall with signs in the back of his truck. It was like out of a movie like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. I can't remember all his signs but I specfically remember a few such as the government monitors your phone calls, coming police state. shyt is scary bruh thinking back this dude was talking about all this shyt pre internet. Obviously anyone can just write a book or fake documents about conpsiricies. However, the people who been talking about this shyt for so long is what convinces me these things are real and controlled. Like the dude Myron Fagan from the 1960's. Where could this dude possibly get this information from? I think he wrote plays or something but no way he could come up with this shyt himself. Same goes for the guy who wrote 1984.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

The actor's reps were quick to issue an official statement rebutting the rumour the very next day. "He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still aliveand well, stop believing what you see on the Internet," the statement said.

hmm

let me Google that quote

see what the results are
the story that his death was reported Friday and then he died on Saturday is itself a hoax from mediamass a satirical wabsite

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
The actor's reps were quick to issue an official statement rebutting the rumour the very next day. "He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still aliveand well, stop believing what you see on the Internet," the statement said.

hmm

let me Google that quote

see what the results are
the story that his death was reported Friday and then he died on Saturday is itself a hoax from mediamass a satirical wabsite
I'm telling you that was intentional kind of like how bbc showed tower 7 falling minutes before it actually did in the US