Console wars are so fukking goofy, man

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah, man, I have no beef with you, I’ve seen you in Macbook threads shytting on Windows, so I know you don’t have bad taste. I just genuinely want to know what Xbox exclusive can rival what I’ve been playing on PS this gen, because I will be getting a Series X and I don’t see the appeal beyond raw power.
Well, its not always about exclusives

PS4 has great RPG’s but that’s literally it and honestly, not my style. I got RPG’s I haven’t even touched but once and a lot of them are on PlayStation

Most of the Xbox exclusives are built around multiplayer experience with a much better multiplayer environment. My opinion and I own both...

Gears, Halo, Forza, etc., all get burn as well as other multiplats and indies off gamepass.

Grounded was brought up because it was literally what I was just playing with my friends and their son... which is a change of pace from all the killing and violent games we play

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Breaking news: crash bandicoot is leaving sony sluts comatose in they mommas basement for 40 mins

Be careful yall:mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For some people it comes down to taste (bad taste IMO) and they genuinely feel the top tier MS exclusives are better than those two
Others feel that way due to stannery and will pre-hate the game
Even if they end up playing the games, they look for anything to trash the games and claim they are not that amazing so they can prop up their MS exclusives
1gqp.gif

THIS.

Weirdos who can't leave the stannery behind even if they have the platform that they shyt on. It's why despite some Xbots on here actually owning a PS4, some of them stay making up some contrived reasoning as to why a specific subset of games aren't as good as they are said to be yet you catch these same nikkas fawning over mediocre shyt like fukking Grounded or acting like a Flight Sim is really something to talk about(outside of it's technical accomplishments).

They be like "Oh I own all of them!" or "I got PS5 pre-ordered and getting it day 1" or some other stupid shyt like I'm supposed to give a damn :mjlol:

Like, a Xbot claiming UC4, TLOU 2, God of War, Spider-Man, Persona 5, Ghosts, Bloodborne, Ratchet, TLG, Horizon etc. are ALL 'not that great'?

Forza is great, Halo(MCC), Gears are great games.

Until MSFT has titles that are proven blockbuster hits and can stand up there with Playstation's greatest all these 'things' they talk about is just that, talk.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
1gqp.gif

THIS.

Weirdos who can't leave the stannery behind even if they have the platform that they shyt on. It's why despite some Xbots on here actually owning a PS4, some of them stay making up some contrived reasoning as to why a specific subset of games aren't as good as they are said to be yet you catch these same nikkas fawning over mediocre shyt like fukking Grounded or acting like a Flight Sim is really something to talk about(outside of it's technical accomplishments).

Like, a Xbot claiming UC4, TLOU 2, God of War, Spider-Man, Persona 5, Ghosts, Bloodborne, Ratchet, TLG, Horizon etc. are ALL 'not that great'?
They leave you with nothing to do in your momma’s basement after you finish, while Grounded leaves you with years of GAAS fun in your momma’s basement. Fair argument :ehh:

Daps
1gqp.gif

THIS.

They be like "Oh I own all of them!" or "I got PS5 pre-ordered and getting it day 1" or some other stupid shyt like I'm supposed to give a damn :mjlol:

Forza is great, Halo(MCC), Gears are great games.

Until MSFT has titles that are proven blockbuster hits and can stand up there with Playstation's greatest all these 'things' they talk about is just that, talk.

when you look at it, the ps5's first year alone matches or exceeds the amount of piff you listed that's what xbots don't understand :mjlol:
it's the games and them being released in a TIMELY MANNER that creates the stannery
xbots suffer consistent droughts I almost feel bad for them because they REFUSE to try out anything else, especially playstation :mjlol:
yes the start of the ps4 was shyt but once it got going w/ the exclusives :picard:

that's why my gut tells me the ps5 is going to be what this year was and what its first year is but on a yearly basis
2022 potentially = GG new IP, Bend new IP or DG Sequel, Kojima, Silent Hill, Santa Monica New IP, RaySpace, SOCOM, Infamous, etc.
how can someone look at Spiderman MM, Demon's Souls, R&C, Horizon, Ragnarok, TLOU2 Factions (inevitable), maybe GT7, and FF16 releasing within one year and not be excited as a gamer ?:mindblown:
i'm not even including all the other ps5 exclusives they announced that could turn out to be good like Returnal, Sackboy, Little Devil Inside, etc.

I couldn't imagine being an xbot going through an inevitable drought, seeing all that piff releasing from launch to the end of 2021 and beyond, and going :hhh: due to stannery

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can @ me next time

And yeah... i play it with my homies and their son... can’t play shooters and RPG’s all day
Nothing wrong with that at all.
I used to play Minecraft and Ratchet & Clank with my ex's lil man all the time.