Console wars are so fukking goofy, man

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t know or care who Phil Spencer even was before you goofy nikkas brought it up on here...

And I also got both of those games on the PS4... so whats good with YOUR loyalty to a company that gives zero fukks about you :mjlol:

and why are we on your mind this late? I just got off playing Grounded on XB1X with a couple homies just now... while you was in here circle jerking and writing dissertations about the games you were playing ALONE on your PS4
Come out of the closet, breh, just tell your homies you wanna smash. Given that they’re Xbots, I’m sure they feel the same way :dame:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man, after I finished The Last of Us and God of War the first time, I had to sit in silence for a good 20 minutes to process the feelings I had experienced. But breh said Grounded :mjlol:
You sat in silence because there was nothing else left to do in mommas basement :mjlol:

You bringing up these old ass games and remasters like nikkas give af or haven’t already played them:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Come out of the closet, breh, just tell your homies you wanna smash. Given that they’re Xbots, I’m sure they feel the same way :dame:
You always circle-jerk about the PS4 with the other stanleys in here... now tonight you tight :mjlol:

You the one tagging other nikkas alone at night... we weren’t thinking about you :dame:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You always circle-jerk about the PS4 with the other stanleys in here... now tonight you tight :mjlol:
I started this thread with the best of intentions: how can a person play these PS exclusives and still come to the conclusion that xbox is better? Don’t bring up multi-plats, only support your argument with Xbox exclusives. You really think Grounded is better than TLOU 1&2? God of War? Do you REALLY think this?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I started this thread with the best of intentions: how can a person play these PS exclusives and still come to the conclusion that xbox is better? Don’t bring up multi-plats, only support your argument with Xbox exclusives. You really think Grounded is better than TLOU 1&2? God of War? Do you REALLY think this?
You started this thread to talk shyt...

Alone... at like 11pm at night thinking of other nikkas:mjlol:

At what point did I say one was better than the next? I said thats what I was doing with friends and fam while you were by yourself playing those old ass games and thinking of me:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man, I was just playing God of War and The Last of Us Remastered right now, alternating between the two, and I was just :wow: at the magnificence of what I was experiencing, and it made me so sad that there are nikkas who haven’t experienced this piff, because of some misplaced sense of loyalty to Phil fukking Spencer of all people. That’s how I know these Xbot nikkas have shytty taste in games, because they chose stannery over PlayStation first party exclusives.

Explain yourselves, @PS5 @The Mad Titan @MeachTheMonster @O.T.I.S. have you played The Last of Us? God of War?
Shallow gameplay, more concerned with telling an emotional cac man story than offering compelling gameplay
:trash:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You lonely huh bruh :mjgrin:
Nah, man, I have no beef with you, I’ve seen you in Macbook threads shytting on Windows, so I know you don’t have bad taste. I just genuinely want to know what Xbox exclusive can rival what I’ve been playing on PS this gen, because I will be getting a Series X and I don’t see the appeal beyond raw power.