Console war officially over, Microsoft with the death blow

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Why would I have to pay 50? And Xbox live cards can be had for 50 right now which can then be converted to GAMEPASS. Just think of all the great games you could be playing like Psychonauts 2 if you had that :wow:

I'm saying I can use my Xbox to play more Sony games than you can on a PlayStation :umad:

And this is where you expose yourself and the rest of the Sony stans :laff: Bedsides the fact we do have games on that level, when looking towards the future we have bigger and better incoming. Only Sony stans refuse to acknowledge what's coming. You're the ones without a Halo, you don't have the resources, you don't have a cloud, Starfield on PS5 is called JETT :mjlol:

To put into perspective what's coming thanks to Xbox. Obsidian is set to release 1 game a year for the next 7 years. All Xbox exclusive. Just obsidian. The sheer amount of AAA titles incoming is mind-blowing and here you are talking shyt while you wait for PS4 games with extra rumble. You have nothing next gen at all known about until spiderman and X-Men release which is looking like 2025. Please shut your dumbass up or tell me what next gen game you're looking forward to. I'll wait :ufdup:

And if you'd rather game on other devices that's cool. That's what makes it cool, so why are you acting like it's not cooler or coolest even in this instance. Now Xbox was willing to put gamepass on any platform but they didn't want that. And they tried blocking the ability for the vice versa. Not anymore, Xbox can run anything just like how PC can. But the Xbox is way more capable than a $500 PC so why get a PC :win:

Yeah just having options like this is desperate :dwillhuh:

:umad:
Not like you have anything else to play!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Be excited to play a 4 year old game brehs
You know what, you're absolutely right. What the fukk was I thinking :facepalm:

Sure, I have all this evidence of you contradicting yourself which thus proves your jealousy but talk is cheap. I got all these words for free nah mean :ufdup:...

My ps4 backlog is goat. Hella shyt that I ain’t even fukked with yet. I can wait.
So just a couple months ago you was talking about how you straight with 4/5yr old games :ohhh:
I’m going to attempt to get through the first town of the Witcher 3 for the 3rd time. Hopefully I don’t fall asleep.

:unimpressed:
Damn you even playing games older :yeshrug:
Everybody I know that has a ps5 are playing games that you can play on a PS4

:mjlol:
So EVERYBODY you know doing it too :wow:

What the fukk was you saying again, I forget because of this bright ass light I see shining in that spoiler box below:dame:

EXPOSED!!!

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You know what, you're absolutely right. What the fukk was I thinking :facepalm:

Sure, I have all this evidence of you contradicting yourself which thus proves your jealousy but talk is cheap. I got all these words for free nah mean :ufdup:...

So just a couple months ago you was talking about how you straight with 4/5yr old games :ohhh:

Damn you even playing games older :yeshrug:

So EVERYBODY you know doing it too :wow:

What the fukk was you saying again, I forget because of this bright ass light I see shining in that spoiler box below:dame:

EXPOSED!!!

hahaha

Someone needs some p*ssy