Console war officially over, Microsoft with the death blow

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony stans :mjlol:

Hesrightyouknow.jpg

Yall are literally sitting around talking about “winning a console war” because you may get to stream a 4 year old PlayStation game thats already available for streaming.

This is a sign of a desperate bunch. I would have to slap a sony stan for making a thread talking about streaming gears 5

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hesrightyouknow.jpg

Yall are literally sitting around talking about “winning a console war” because you may get to stream a 4 year old PlayStation game thats already available for streaming.

This is a sign of a desperate bunch. I would have to slap a sony stan for making a thread talking about streaming gears 5
Sony stans :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So you’d rather pay 50 dollars to potentially stream a game through a browser?

You can do that now with PSNow
Why would I have to pay 50? And Xbox live cards can be had for 50 right now which can then be converted to GAMEPASS. Just think of all the great games you could be playing like Psychonauts 2 if you had that :wow:
So you’re saying you’re using your xbox to play superior PS games? Got it :sas2:
I'm saying I can use my Xbox to play more Sony games than you can on a PlayStation :umad:
and yet they dont have "God of War" caliber type games.
And this is where you expose yourself and the rest of the Sony stans :laff: Bedsides the fact we do have games on that level, when looking towards the future we have bigger and better incoming. Only Sony stans refuse to acknowledge what's coming. You're the ones without a Halo, you don't have the resources, you don't have a cloud, Starfield on PS5 is called JETT :mjlol:

To put into perspective what's coming thanks to Xbox. Obsidian is set to release 1 game a year for the next 7 years. All Xbox exclusive. Just obsidian. The sheer amount of AAA titles incoming is mind-blowing and here you are talking shyt while you wait for PS4 games with extra rumble. You have nothing next gen at all known about until spiderman and X-Men release which is looking like 2025. Please shut your dumbass up or tell me what next gen game you're looking forward to. I'll wait :ufdup:
you don't need an xbox to do that, you can do on any device even phone
And if you'd rather game on other devices that's cool. That's what makes it cool, so why are you acting like it's not cooler or coolest even in this instance. Now Xbox was willing to put gamepass on any platform but they didn't want that. And they tried blocking the ability for the vice versa. Not anymore, Xbox can run anything just like how PC can. But the Xbox is way more capable than a $500 PC so why get a PC :win:
The desperation...:skip:
Yeah just having options like this is desperate :dwillhuh:

:umad:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
KfOWdnml.png

all that money to be last place.... again :russ:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many xbots are really going to do this through a browser.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine going through all this to play Sony games when you could just buy a $399 console and play them all straight away. Imagine being such a fukking loser that you hate a plastic box :laff:

I talk shyt about Microsoft all the time that’s because their software is shyt and they’ve got nothing that appeals to me, but you better believe when they start having great games that I wanna play I’ll cop the console in a heartbeat.

You really are a fukking loser court. You’re in your 40s, much older than most of us here and you still doing this shyt. Grow up nikka :hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s amazing the level xbox stans truly fiend PlayStation games

Yall can just save yourselves the trouble and buy a PlayStation 4, they re cheap right now and the games are can be had for 10 dollars.

Na…… we good:russ:

I’m not gonna play them trashy games but I guess congrats to my Green Brothers who want to:mjgrin: