Console shortages to continue well into 2021

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like I said, the Microsoft store in Canada had Xbox stock for over 6 hours a few days ago. PS5 stock on the other hand lasts a few minutes.

XBX stock still sells out quick no doubt, but not even close to the PS5.
Don’t know about Canada, but here there hasn’t been a moment where Xbox series X stock has lasted more than an hour or so :manny:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Same for PS5.

Both keep releasing new stock.

nah b in the short period of time a few months ago i was trying to get the p5, i had mad opportunities to up on the xbox

i remember shyt happened so frequently it used to get me tight

i was always able to get it in my cart mad easily just as a statement but the p5 would be donezo in like 5 seconds

im sure neither of them are necessarily sitting on shelves but its levels to the difficulty involved in getting them

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If that's the case, Ratchet and Clank is a May release at the earliest :ehh:
I guess I won't cop a Ps5 til Horizon 2 drops :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They just need to create a waitlist. Scalpers and bots are ruining it for everyone who actually wants the system.

They’ll be screwed once the hype dies down. They won’t be able to return them either. They will eventually have the sell the 100’s of consoles they bought at a loss

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Honestly its better that they take their time and get the shyt right than release some rushed hardware that just fails.

The only thing worse than not getting the console is getting it and then having the shyt break the next day.

I've got the ps4 pro. I'll be chilling and getting caught up on the ps4 games and the ports until then :ehh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
trash drop and poor excuses in this thread
especially when you tie in PC graphic cards into the discussion

they need to just say "the company that we buy in bulk from doesnt care enough to make it for us... so we timed our drops poorly"

no need to treat billion dollar companies like babies for giving you scraps, if they wanted to drop heavy they would. If nikkas can work at the post office and mcdonalds during a pandemic... they can stand in a room for 22$ an hour and click a graphic card into a motherboard dolo.
but even better, they dont even do that in United States, so the pandemic excuse is meaningless as far as production goes. Companies arent peddling out shortage excuses, so why treat these ones any different. If you cant get enough stock and gpu's to build your systems on purpose, then you short changed people.

Like dude said, they should have had a wait list from day 1 ... just sign into your account and reserve your spot as a loyal customer for upgrade. If they wanted to help other companies, use them as the seller and shipment hub directly to the customer on reserve.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, the Microsoft store in Canada had Xbox stock for over 6 hours a few days ago. PS5 stock on the other hand lasts a few minutes.

XBX stock still sells out quick no doubt, but not even close to the PS5.
Pretty much. Xbox sells out but if you really want one follow the right Twitter accounts and you can easily get one in a couple days. PS5 is straight lottery status at this point literally crashing websites. I was able to add a few xboxes to cart and I wasn’t even trying to be super quick with it.

Last edited: