Console shortages to continue well into 2021

Daps
I have not shifted anything. It’s the same thing I said the first time I posted on the topic in here.

You just have poor reading comprehension apparently.

Desteuction all stars releases as a Random PS4 title, first off it wouldn’t cost $70. Second, nobody would care.

Destruction all stars is an “exclusive launch title” it instantly become one of the most sought after titles out. And they can sell it for $70.

Overall that makes them MORE profit than just releasing as another PSN game that will get lost in the wash.

We are seeing the same thing with “the medium” on the Xbox side.

Game would have been just another indie horror game. But Microsoft put it on their stage and called it a “next gen exclusive” and it got talked about and purchased in a way it never would have been otherwise.
they made destruction all stars a free to play february ps+ game because they knew damn well no one was paying 70 for that
no one cares that it's next gen :mjlol:
I'm going to have to agree to disagree with your point

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
I have not shifted anything. It’s the same thing I said the first time I posted on the topic in here.

You just have poor reading comprehension apparently.

Desteuction all stars releases as a Random PS4 title, first off it wouldn’t cost $70. Second, nobody would care.

Destruction all stars is an “exclusive launch title” it instantly become one of the most sought after titles out. And they can sell it for $70.

Overall that makes them MORE profit than just releasing as another PSN game that will get lost in the wash.

We are seeing the same thing with “the medium” on the Xbox side.

Game would have been just another indie horror game. But Microsoft put it on their stage and called it a “next gen exclusive” and it got talked about and purchased in a way it never would have been otherwise.
Real talk. You low key preaching.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they made destruction all stars a free to play february ps+ game because they knew damn well no one was paying 70 for that
no one cares that it's next gen :mjlol:
I'm going to have to agree to disagree with your point
That was throwing a bone to the hardcore after the delay. They did the exact same thing with DriveClub last gen.

For the general public you walk in the store to buy a PS5, you are gonna want to buy a PS5 game.

Destuction all stars sitting in a PS5 box next to the console gives it a much better chance life and profit than it would have had if it was just a PS4 title.

Daps
That was throwing a bone to the hardcore after the delay. They did the exact same thing with DriveClub last gen.

For the general public you walk in the store to buy a PS5, you are gonna want to buy a PS5 game.

Destuction all stars sitting in a PS5 box next to the console gives it a much better chance life and profit than it would have had if it was just a PS4 title.
no one was going to buy that game at 70 breh

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I thought by spring I could walk into a store and pickup a console. Console makers need to learn a thing from apple about how to release a product. They are even worse than Google with product availability.

Yeah it's ridiculous how Sony/MS didn't anticipate console demand before releasing their consoles. To make shyt even worse, scalpers is buying up 3-4 consoles at a time. Horrible roll out by Sony/MS. Terrible inventory management by the brick & mortar stores by not putting buying limits on consoles purchased at one time.

I thought about getting one early since I had the $$$ to blow and that I can use the PS cloud to transfer over my PS4 games.

At first I said I was gone wait until summer at the earliest to cop a PS5 or spring 2022 at the latest. Look like I might have actually wait until 2022 to get a PS5!

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Got the ps5 and xsx, and decided to wait till the 4000 series to upgrade gpu(couldnt justify upgrading from a 2080ti).

i hate how the scalpers ruining shyt for other people. All these companies need to find a way to do better. I shouldnt have to rely on pure luck to get shyt.

Are we brothers? :ohhh:
I have the same exact plans :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are we brothers? :ohhh:
I have the same exact plans :wow:
tenor.gif