considering how RICH USA is, why is USA so behind TECHNOLOGY wise?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been to Japan & the Philippines. Japan & the US are equal. Everyone in Japan does not fukking have a app where you can pay with your phone :snoop:. Every restaurant I went to in Japan I used my card to pay for food & other things.

Philippines doesn’t even have running water or electricity in some parts of their country I’m not even going to mention them.

You are talking like Japan, England, Germany, France etc are living in a technological utopia with flying cars & everything ran by computers.

The US is in the Stone Age because everyone walks around with money & cards?! :laff:

America is the most developed country in the world & the Tech y’all use cones from here. To use a British word, this thread is rubbish.
How is it rubbish when USA is richer than England yet technologically inferior and way behind

USA internet is terrible, and alot of Americans have data caps in 2018

You can't pay for meals at the table with your card a woman has to walk off with Ur card and charge you away from your table then u have to sign paper

You don't have contactless payment

Your banking systems are ass, they charge you to withdraw from ATMs if Ur bank doesn't own the ATM, you also can't send to other accounts using your bank's app, you have to download cash app a 3rd party app to send money lmao.

You can't pay for parking using an app on Ur phone in most places outside the big cities

Breh why are you in denial? You say USA is most developed, there's literally places in USA that don't have clean running water, that'd NEVERRRRR happen in England. Not never ever

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How is it rubbish when USA is richer than England yet technologically inferior and way behind

You can't pay for meals at the table with your card a woman has to walk off with Ur card and charge you away from your table then u have to sign paper

Your banking systems are ass, they charge you to withdraw from ATMs if Ur bank doesn't own the ATM, you also can't send to other accounts using your bank's app, you have to download cash app a 3rd party app to send money lmao.

You can't pay for parking using an app on Ur phone in most places outside the big cities

Breh why are you in denial? You say USA is most developed, there's literally places in USA that don't have clean running water, that'd NEVERRRRR happen in England. Not never ever

You got it bruh. I’m not about to have this dumb ass argument

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

lot of what you're mentioning in this post has less to do with tech and more with corporate greed.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
america is a huge geographical land mass, it is hard to do everything the same all over.

also, our "wealth" comes from the nearly unfettered capitalism that originates here. this is important because it means that we dont socialize our infrastructure as much as other countries

and finally, out politicians are bought by lobbyists (another consequence of the unfettered capitalism) so the government legislatively tends to take on a pro consumer-exploitation stance more often than not.

basically, if it is not profitable, it probably wont get done in america

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
america is a huge geographical land mass, it is hard to do everything the same all over.

also, our "wealth" comes from the nearly unfettered capitalism that originates here. this is important because it means that we dont socialize our infrastructure as much as other countries

and finally, out politicians are bought by lobbyists (another consequence of the unfettered capitalism) so the government legislatively tends to take on a pro consumer-exploitation stance more often than not.

basically, if it is not profitable, it probably wont get done in america

this is why flint will never have clean running water

makes sense

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
why? why is the average internet speed so ass?

why is it when I get a phone contract, I can't use that same phone all over the world, instead I get hit with roaming charges, that's insane

why is it when im at a restaurant someone has to take my card away, why can't I pay for my meal with my card at my table?

why can't I park and pay for the parking on my phone (I know some places in nyc have this) but for the most part most places do not.

why do most debit cards not have contactless payments? and why has PIN only just been implemented?

why can't I send money to people that have different banks using my banks native app without a charge? why do I need to download a 3rd party app like cash app to do something so basic?

1. The average person doesnt need crazy elite internet speed still nice to have thought, everyone aint illegally downloading, netflix is good at normal speeds

2. lol @ roaming do u know how that shyt even works?

3. nikka where the fukk do u live? the deep south? must be a foreigner tryna shyt on america :heh:
ziosk-3.jpg

4. nikka WHERE THE fukk DO U LIVE? ParkMobile | On-Street, Reservation & Event Parking App

5. the debit card pin has just been implemented? ok im pretty sure you're trolling at this point or you're just a fukking idiot :heh:

6. lol banks live off fees and want u to sign up for their banks so they make it more difficult

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. The average person doesnt need crazy elite internet speed still nice to have thought, everyone aint illegally downloading, netflix is good at normal speeds

3. nikka where the fukk do u live? the deep south? must be a foreigner tryna shyt on america :heh:
ziosk-3.jpg

4. nikka WHERE THE fukk DO U LIVE? ParkMobile | On-Street, Reservation & Event Parking App

5. the debit card pin has just been implemented? ok im pretty sure you're trolling at this point or you're just a fukking idiot :heh:

6. lol banks live off fees and want u to sign up for their banks so they make it more difficult

1. breh the average usa internet speed isn't even fast enough to watch 4K youtube video's. and if you say hardly anyone in USA has a 4ktv then that further proves my point how backwards USA is

2. yes I know how it works, and majority of usa phone providers do not let you travel the world and use your phone without a roaming fee

3. the majority id even say 90% of resturants in USA, including big cities like NYC and LA take your card away from you and go somewhere else to process the payment.

4. I already said a few places in USA have parking apps, but MAJORITY OF USA DO NOT.

5. you still don't have contactless payments.

6. and you think that's okay? as long as Babylon get there money?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

ziosk-3.jpg

I’m pretty sure he’s in Europe. The funny thing is, he’s on an American site, accessing it with technology made in the US, complaining about the internet (which was invented in the US) and cellphone roaming (while certainly using a phone with iOS or Android on it).

:dead: