considering how RICH USA is, why is USA so behind TECHNOLOGY wise?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ding ding ding!
The things you must have seen on the MTA as an employee
full

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The US is backwards in technology? :dahell:

I forgot that Apple, Microsoft, Facebook and Google were located in Europe. My bad. The rest of the world certainly does not rely on technology made in the US. :francis:
yes and this makes it even worse, although a lot of tech is invented in usa, the average citizen and society is behind. I listed ways USA are behind in tech in my OG post, you're free to try and refrute it.

diamonds and gold are mostly found in Africa, using your logic you'd think the average African is walking around dripping in gold

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
people in places like japan and china don't even carry around paper money or credit cards anymore

they pay for everything with their phones (some of us are doing that now but its not the majority like over there, but then again asians have always been sorta caught up with tech, even old asians....try teaching a old cac redneck or ur black grandma that hates anything new to use a smart phone....its a headache)

thing is I'm sure there's people out in rural China that ain't up on all that shyt

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Was in NYC in September and this shyt had me :wtf:

Expecting to pay for shyt by tapping my card and this broad takes my card away and then gives me a receipt to sign :mindblown: was sitting there like what fukking year are we in.

:dahell:
You’re a try hard.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
why? why is the average internet speed so ass?

why is it when I get a phone contract, I can't use that same phone all over the world, instead I get hit with roaming charges, that's insane

why is it when im at a restaurant someone has to take my card away, why can't I pay for my meal with my card at my table?

why can't I park and pay for the parking on my phone (I know some places in nyc have this) but for the most part most places do not.

why do most debit cards not have contactless payments? and why has PIN only just been implemented?

why can't I send money to people that have different banks using my banks native app without a charge? why do I need to download a 3rd party app like cash app to do something so basic?

Why a nikka always want what he can't have?

Why I can't come through in the pecan Jag?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
how is it? what did I say that was a lie? you speak like someone that has no travelled the world. as if you don't know any better.

I’ve been to Japan & the Philippines. Japan & the US are equal. Everyone in Japan does not fukking have a app where you can pay with your phone :snoop:. Every restaurant I went to in Japan I used my card to pay for food & other things.

Philippines doesn’t even have running water or electricity in some parts of their country I’m not even going to mention them.

You are talking like Japan, England, Germany, France etc are living in a technological utopia with flying cars & everything ran by computers.

The US is in the Stone Age because everyone walks around with money & cards?! :laff:

America is the most developed country in the world & the Tech y’all use cones from here. To use a British word, this thread is rubbish.