considering how RICH USA is, why is USA so behind TECHNOLOGY wise?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
you're srtill talking about tech of the country and not tech of the citezens.

...in a thread titled "Why is USA so behind technologically"... :facepalm:

At any rate, this conversation is trivial. USA and Japan are unanimously agreed upon to be 1 and 1A in terms of technological advancement.

The premise that USA is "so behind technologically" is nothing but uneducated dribble.

Have fun out there breh.

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why? why is the average internet speed so ass?

why is it when I get a phone contract, I can't use that same phone all over the world, instead I get hit with roaming charges, that's insane

why is it when im at a restaurant someone has to take my card away, why can't I pay for my meal with my card at my table?

why can't I park and pay for the parking on my phone (I know some places in nyc have this) but for the most part most places do not.

why do most debit cards not have contactless payments? and why has PIN only just been implemented?

why can't I send money to people that have different banks using my banks native app without a charge? why do I need to download a 3rd party app like cash app to do something so basic?
One word capitalism lol.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Flint michigan with the clean water IS a technological issue as well as a social issue...:beli: the whole issue with the pipes and everything with getting the town's main water line realigned with the FRESH water going to flint is a tech and engineering problem which the govt refuses or is slow to fix...
it is a social issue. muthafukkas cut corners, and didn't do the proper testing, in an attempt to save money

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
japan is not more tech advanced than America :snoop: if anything we are equal. nikkas really think Japan is on some video game futuristic shyt.

ive been to parts of japan where they dont even have card machines you have to pay with paper yen or the dollar. ive been to parts of japan where they use wells to get water out of the ground. gtfoh with this dumb shyt man

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
japan is not more tech advanced than America :snoop: if anything we are equal. nikkas really think Japan is on some video game futuristic shyt.

ive been to parts of japan where they dont even have card machines you have to pay with paper yen or the dollar. ive been to parts of japan where they use wells to get water out of the ground. gtfoh with this dumb shyt man
that was kind of my point earlier about rural China. I'm sure they're not making contactless payments at some rural farmer's market

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

japan had a sink hole, massive ass sink hole in the street and had that repaired in less than a week
ive been parts of usa where they don't have clean running water
ive been parts of la skidrow where they have homeless people on show for a mile long
ive been parts of new York that look worse than a 3rd world country

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One more thing if we ever get a progressive version of Trump as president we could be highly advanced in 10 years it will never happen though lol.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
japan had a sink hole, massive ass sink hole in the street and had that repaired in less than a week
ive been parts of la skidrow where they have homeless people on show for a mile long

im assuming you are talking about this sinkhole in Japan
Japanese road reopens one week after vast sinkhole appeared

You are talking like they fixed it by using some sort of alien technology only available to them. they filled it by using water and concrete and had workers on it 24s a day :russ:

you keep bringing up skid row. there are homeless folks in every country and LA is one of the biggest cities in the world. dont you think homeless people there will all congregate in one area like they do every other city on the planet? :ohhh:

BUT BUT BUT skid row
Homelessness in Japan: Invisible and Tolerated

the homeless in japan gather in parks instead of a street like skid row in LA

there are 56,000 homeless people in LA
Infographic: The U.S. Cities With The Most Homeless People

there are 300,000 in London :gucci:
One in every 200 people in UK are homeless, according to Shelter

but but but skid row :sadcam:

running water and how a place looks has nothing to do with technology like people have been trying to tell you. its a infrastructure thing. America needs to vastly improve our infrastructure, but its still better than anywhere else in the world.

got damn you are stupid

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im assuming you are talking about this sinkhole in Japan
Japanese road reopens one week after vast sinkhole appeared

You are talking like they fixed it by using some sort of alien technology only available to them. they filled it by using water and concrete and had workers on it 24s a day :russ:

you keep bringing up skid row. there are homeless folks in every country and LA is one of the biggest cities in the world. dont you think homeless people there will all congregate in one area like they do every other city on the planet? :ohhh:

BUT BUT BUT skid row
Homelessness in Japan: Invisible and Tolerated

the homeless in japan gather in parks instead of a street like skid row in LA

there are 56,000 homeless people in LA
Infographic: The U.S. Cities With The Most Homeless People

there are 300,000 in London :gucci:
One in every 200 people in UK are homeless, according to Shelter

but but but skid row :sadcam:

running water and how a place looks has nothing to do with technology like people have been trying to tell you. its a infrastructure thing. America needs to vastly improve our infrastructure, but its still better than anywhere else in the world.

got damn you are stupid
there is no where in England with a mile long stretch of homeless people
flint doesn't have running water due to the old tech and engineering of the pipes, tech isn't just circuit boards.
London class anyone without an address as homeless, usa homeless is living on the street.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo, I went to Flint and they don’t have clean water. The US is so behind :camby:

Yo, i went to rural North Dakota, and there was this town, with a 100 person population, and they only had 15mbps internet. The US is so behind. :camby:

Yo, there are homeless people in a well known city. The US is so behind. :camby:

Yo, I had to use cash at this bodega. It was only this one store, but shyt was barbaric. The US is so far behind :camby:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

That has nothing to do with technology, and all to do with governmental/council competency.

In England, that sinkhole would've taken 5 years to be filled in

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I carry money, I only use my credit card for Amazon/Online services.

Cards are nice, but money is faster. I pay for the food, tip if i have to, and fukk off.

My internet speed is always fast, and I don't even have Fios yes, google bandwith throttling and fix that shyt.

If you're some place away from home, buy a burner, they're all over the world, and now they have burner's with touch screen features, so again, not really losing out.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That has nothing to do with technology, and all to do with governmental/council competency.

In England, that sinkhole would've taken 5 years to be filled in

bro he was talking like they filled it with vibranium. them motherfukkers filled it with water and concrete and had crews working 12 hour shifts :dead:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
why? why is the average internet speed so ass?

why is it when I get a phone contract, I can't use that same phone all over the world, instead I get hit with roaming charges, that's insane

why is it when im at a restaurant someone has to take my card away, why can't I pay for my meal with my card at my table?

why can't I park and pay for the parking on my phone (I know some places in nyc have this) but for the most part most places do not.

why do most debit cards not have contactless payments? and why has PIN only just been implemented?

why can't I send money to people that have different banks using my banks native app without a charge? why do I need to download a 3rd party app like cash app to do something so basic?

Japanese rocket crashes after lift off. Straight comedy.

:mjlol: