Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Liberal cacs dont want this for us either yall tripping. All cacs hate on black real estate and dont want us to be property owners. Both sides want you to fail. The last time Fannie and Freddie Mae supposedly helped black people get homes was the 2008 housing crisis with those sub prime loans ruining the economy. One of white supremacy main goals is to trick black people out of our homes and other real estate.

Daps
HAPPENED TO JEWS TOO

JUST GOTA KEEP AT IT N DONT GIVE UP

THE TRUTH WINS IN THE END
Most Jews pass for white. Stop playing dumb. If I’m equally as qualified for a position as a white candidate, and the person doing the hiring is white, chances are the white person is getting the job. That’s why laws are in place to get us hired. It has nothing to do with hard work, or being good enough. People are going to choose their own over others, and white people have the highest population. Hard work doesn’t surpass numbers. That doesn’t mean millions of black people aren’t trying because we think we will never succeed. White people like you piss me off more than the outright blatant racists who stay out of black spaces. It’s racists like you who try to convince us the problem is minimal, so we keep running in circles that are the most dangerous.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you loved this guys sports takes you’ll love him screaming in all caps at Black people about who and how to vote.

You are so far out of your depth here.

A little self awareness would go along way.
I blame him and the Nikkas on here that walk on egg shells around him. Dude really thinks Jews are better than everyone and people here still tolerate his presence.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
When the specifics come out it's going to show a lot of it is going to be income and locality based. Not all black people will qualify.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
When the specifics come out it's going to show a lot of it is going to be income and locality based. Not all black people will qualify.

:russ: at this reply.

These MAGA dummies on here would rather stab their own mother in the neck with an icepick before they'd say anything bad about Zaddy Trump or Republicans. shyt crazy :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Why do y'all allow that resident Jew of TheColi arrogantly tell Black ppl how to think and decide on what's important to us :mjpls:?

That shyt is flagrant and crossing the line.

Sounding like a white supremacist himself talking about equality ruining the country :mjpls:when segregating and being against equal treatment and rights hasn't done much for this country either if anything it's permanently damaged America and is the reason why we are where we're at now as a nation.

Talking about ruining America :childplease: America already been ruined CAC :martin:

Y'all do know that some Jews do and have participated in white supremacist sentiments :sas2: :mjpls:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yeah, there may be some black people that don't quality.

What policies are Trump/GOP proposing that would be superior? :patrice:
He had his platinum plan that was specific toward Black Americans. Well never know the details because he wasn't elected.

I'm pretty sure I won't qualify any of Biden's home buying policies.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I would hope that any Black person that voted for Trump or Biden gets something for their vote.

What do you know about me on a personal level that makes you feel the need to address me as a c00n or cac?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He had his platinum plan that was specific toward Black Americans. Well never know the details because he wasn't elected.

He wasn't? As I recall he was in office for four years and never did anything like that :mjlol::mjlol:

Biden actually enacted a plan in his first term that will help some people (even if it's not perfect), but Trump is somehow better :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I would hope that any Black person that voted for Trump or Biden gets something for their vote.

What do you know about me on a personal level that makes you feel the need to address me as a c00n or cac?

I'm knowledgeable of your suspect posts that's why I appropriately address you as such. Post like a MAGA cac or c00n and you will be addressed as one. Simple mathematics.