Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
African Americans don’t have the luxury of creating a state with the help of foreign powers like Israel.

Again, you’re not historically literate.

IF U THINK LIKE THAT THEN IT WILL NEVER BE

IN THE EARLY 1800S IT WAS INCONCEIVABLE THAT THE JEWS WOULD SOON HAVE A HOMELAND

ARE U HISTORICALLY LITERATE WHEN IT COMES TO JEWS?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If you loved this guys sports takes you’ll love him screaming in all caps at Black people about who and how to vote.

You are so far out of your depth here.

A little self awareness would go along way.

ANOTHER BIDEN WORSHIPPER

LOL

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well I already own several properties including my personal house on 26 acres of land but I love it. Imma see if I can get a couple more.

Hey if it works out, maybe you can finally move out of that closet in your mom's house and finally become a functioning adult.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Most Jews pass for white. Stop playing dumb. If I’m equally as qualified for a position as a white candidate, and the person doing the hiring is white, chances are the white person is getting the job. That’s why laws are in place to get us hired. It has nothing to do with hard work, or being good enough. People are going to choose their own over others, and white people have the highest population. Hard work doesn’t surpass numbers. That doesn’t mean millions of black people aren’t trying because we think we will never succeed. White people like you piss me off more than the outright blatant racists who stay out of black spaces. It’s racists like you who try to convince us the problem is minimal, so we keep running in circles that are the most dangerous.

IM NOT WHITE .. NOTHING I SAID HERE WAS EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO BEING RACIST. YOURE JUST AN INSECURE WEIRDO WHOS SCARED TO ADD STRENGTH TO YOUR COMMUNITY.

JEWS HAVE BEEN THE MOST PERSECUTED GROUP IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

THAT “PASSING FOR WHITE” SHIIT DONT FLY.. ESPECIALLY WHEN WE NOT EVEN TALKIN BOUT AMERICA. EITHER WAY, ONLY ASHKENAZI JEWS PASS AS WHITE. BUT THEY DIDNT GIVE A FUCC BOUT NONE OF THAT DOWN IN EUROPE WHEN THEY WAS KILLIN US FOR PRACTICING OUR RELIGION.. AND NO IM NOT TALKIN BOUT THE HOLOCAUST. YOURE HISTORICALLY ILLITERATE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I give a fukk about Biden.

What I do give a fukk about is the long history of your people sticking your noses into Black issues.

BLACK ISSUES IS MY ISSUES. LEARN HOW TO BUILD WIT PEOPLE AND CREATE ALLIES INSTEAD OF BEIN MAD THAT PEOPLE CARE.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I'm knowledgeable of your suspect posts that's why I appropriately address you as such. Post like a MAGA cac or c00n and you will be addressed as one. Simple mathematics.

Okay. I haven’t posted anything in almost a year. Whatever I said in the past must have made an impact.

Are you going to be able to take advantage of this program and become a property owner?

Or have you been priced out and gentrified by the “Good White Peoples” like our illustrious OP?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
He had his platinum plan that was specific toward Black Americans. Well never know the details because he wasn't elected.

I'm pretty sure I won't qualify any of Biden's home buying policies.

Nothing is stopping the 300 Republicans in Congress from coming up with something.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Africans and their descendants are the most persecuted and oppressed people of all times and it's still happening. Yall still taking Africa's wealth. How dare you say otherwise you fukking kike :pacspit:

CLEARLY U HAVE HATE IN YOUR HEART AND HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF HUMAN HISTORY WHATSOEVER

HERE IS A PARTIAL LIST OF JEWISH PERSECUTION THROUGHOUT RECENT TIME

98-B94-B08-61-D9-41-E6-8354-74-FF19-D2-A5-A1.jpg

718-FB730-2-CB0-465-C-9612-6-ED45434-AA3-E.jpg

U DUNO THE HALF, ADOLF

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Well I already own several properties including my personal house on 26 acres of land but I love it. Imma see if I can get a couple more.

Hey if it works out, maybe you can finally move out of that closet in your mom's house and finally become a functioning adult.

Ayo....

@HellRell804 (King c00nta)
@ORDER_66
@The Hon. Stringer Bell
@Losttribe
@satam55
@TallMan_J
@OG Talk
@director_of_bands
@thekingsmen
@tuckgod
@Lord-Yosh
@HarlemHottie
@Nicole0416_646NYC
@JT-Money
@Captain Crunch
@*DalMem* (resident pedophile)
@LuckyLibra619
@saturn7
@Skooby
@Big Boda
@Rell Lauren
@SupremexKing
@DEAD7
@Thavoiceofthevoiceless
@CoryMack
@O.G.B

can one of you translate this for me? I'm not too proficient in c00n babble. Thanks in advance.