Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I already explained to you that when African Americans relied on each other as you’ve suggested, cacs burned down their towns and bombed from the air.

You’re not historically literate.
bro these non blacks are crazy.

THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. They only know how to paternalize. Until they put on the Black skin they dont know shyt. They only know how to theorize and trivialize our suffering. The dude you're quoting and the "lets go brandon" rednecks doesnt realize the MARKET controls gas prices, not the fukking president. Be mad at capitalism. They are mad everytime they dont win one time, after breaking the system and cheating to get ahead, that its an agenda out to get them. When really it's the fukking market that they champion so much.

When some people try to play fair and make it right, then "the country is falling apart"

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
no they are not
How can any self respecting black man support the right wing conservative is just baffling to me, they are literally opposed to black peoples upward mobility and want us to be a permanent second class citizen

Most black conservatives have some
Kinda success and don’t feel like a second class citizen. You have plenty of black people in this country that has never seen struggle

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IT MEANS THE LEFT REELS ALL U DUMMIES IN BY PRETENDING THEY WANT EQUALITY FOR ALL RACES, GENDERS, AND SEXUALITIES

BUT IN REALITY, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIIT BOUT NONE OF THAT! THEY JUST WANT THE VOTE SO THEY CAN KEEP EATING OFF U MUFUCCAZ.

SIMPLE SCIENCE.

If you loved this guys sports takes you’ll love him screaming in all caps at Black people about who and how to vote.

You are so far out of your depth here.

A little self awareness would go along way.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gonna pull up a chair and wait for the “I agree with conservatives on everything except racism” gang to show up.

:unimpressed:
They don't show up...they avoid shyt like this then will be back popping the Same lies. And if you force them to acknowledge this they will say it was nothing symbolic.

I seen the whole rouitne