Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I already explained to you that when African Americans relied on each other as you’ve suggested, cacs burned down their towns and bombed from the air.

You’re not historically literate.

HAPPENED TO JEWS TOO

JUST GOTA KEEP AT IT N DONT GIVE UP

THE TRUTH WINS IN THE END

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So Biden becomes president and now you slip up on your thoughts about equality :mjpls:
And just so there's no confusion, fukk a Joe Biden :mjpls:
Oy Vey :mjpls:

SLIP UP ON WHAT THOUGHTS?

OR ARE U STRUGGLING WIT COMPREHENSION TOO?

THE FLOOR IS YOURS.. ELABORATE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You have more posts on here than me in less time, and I'll bet anything you on social media and posting other places too.

Not only are you lying about my life but everyone can see from how you post you lying about your own life too.

You're right, I still do love the hood. And the fact you try to use the fact that I lived in Inglewood as some sort of "burn" shows what a piece of shyt fake you are. But it's been known on here that I haven't lived in Inglewood since 2018, so you're lying.

Bullshyt. I have exactly 5 people on ignore and that hasn't changed in months. I'll ban bet you on that one, we can ask the mods or whoever else checks that. Exact same 5 people have been on my ignore and I haven't lied about having anyone else on there .

How could I have "come back" if I lied about leaving? I left the site for months. Which is funny cause you claim I live on the internet yet I did what you can't do.

Your entire identity on this forum has been being BFF with @Sccit, a known Jewish Trump supporter, and you think you get to decide who is pro-black here? I have mad receipts for how I feel and move on these issues, when have you EVER shown the slightest care for this shyt? Literally the only political/social/economic shyt you talk on here is attacking democrats, why do you care more about that than you care about actually talking Black issues?

I've been the same person the entire time I've posted on this forum, got plenty of receipts on that from the very beginning. And you've been the same person too. You don't even realize that whenever you come in and try to deflect a thread like this you show your ass. Do you not realize that every attempt you make to deflect from Black issues and run interference for your Trump-supporting Jewish friend @Sccit just causes other people to consider you even more of a fool?

LOOK HOW MANY TIME HE HAS TO REPEAT “JEWISH TRUMP SUPPORTER” .. EVEN WITHIN THE SAME POST

THEN HE CLAIMS HIS DISORDER ISNT RELATED TO AUTISM

ALL BAD

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You have more posts on here than me in less time, and I'll bet anything you on social media and posting other places too.

Not only are you lying about my life but everyone can see from how you post you lying about your own life too.

You're right, I still do love the hood. And the fact you try to use the fact that I lived in Inglewood as some sort of "burn" shows what a piece of shyt fake you are. But it's been known on here that I haven't lived in Inglewood since 2018, so you're lying.

Bullshyt. I have exactly 5 people on ignore and that hasn't changed in months. I'll ban bet you on that one, we can ask the mods or whoever else checks that. Exact same 5 people have been on my ignore and I haven't lied about having anyone else on there .

How could I have "come back" if I lied about leaving? I left the site for months. Which is funny cause you claim I live on the internet yet I did what you can't do.

Your entire identity on this forum has been being BFF with @Sccit, a known Jewish Trump supporter, and you think you get to decide who is pro-black here? I have mad receipts for how I feel and move on these issues, when have you EVER shown the slightest care for this shyt? Literally the only political/social/economic shyt you talk on here is attacking democrats, why do you care more about that than you care about actually talking Black issues?

I've been the same person the entire time I've posted on this forum, got plenty of receipts on that from the very beginning. And you've been the same person too. You don't even realize that whenever you come in and try to deflect a thread like this you show your ass. Do you not realize that every attempt you make to deflect from Black issues and run interference for your Trump-supporting Jewish friend @Sccit just causes other people to consider you even more of a fool?

you made a corny farewell thread and came back because you can't resist trying to be a know it all on the coli :mjlol:

"hasn't changed in months" you told me i was on ignore a long time ago and yet you still respond to me, you already got caught on this issue several times :mjlol:

"everyone can see you're lying" nikka who's everyone? You and the corny LeGBT gang? You're HL buddies? FOH, im certified on here in stock discords nikkas here saw my come up last year on that front and I've discussed my business in length with brehs on here. You dont know nothing about that though because you're purely about being a know it all on The Coli on some internet warrior shyt.

THIS THREAD WAS MADE ALREADY and you know it.....you made this thread for attention and to find a debate. You stay up all night typing up essays for this forum homie. You're a fan-fiction ass nikka. No one is deflecting from black issues you're just obsessed with trying to one up the "both siders" because you got nothing else going on. Thats why you bumped the Candace vs Patrice thread on some "gotcha" shyt. You out here doing the same with crypto too.

And the only reason you moved out of Inglewood is cuz you got KICKED OUT:mjlol:

Breh, look at my post history, I've spit knowledge on Inglewood plenty of times. Including this subject - I was talking about how they moved the rent at our spot from $1600 to $2750 when they kicked us out. We've also had long-ass arguments on what those effects mean for people.

Be a middle aged MARRIED man and get priced out of your own neighborhood brehs. You should've BEEN owned a spot out there if you were really on your job. If you couldnt afford Inglewood no more where ever you live now surely aint much better and you're definitely still renting. FOH.

You always trying to link me to @Sccit and we dont even interact like that, you literally tag us together more than we even talk to each other. :mjlol:

funny how you avoid the fact you used to be THE DANKSTER and you changed your username/avi for the sole purpose of trying to make yourself look better on here too :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The last time you got called out for lying about ignore you claimed it was because you left the site for a month and took everybody off\
I was off the site for a month and took everyone off ignore when I came back last week.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: you got an explanation for everything huh

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"hasn't changed in months" you told me i was on ignore a long time ago and yet you still respond to me, you already got caught on this issue several times :mjlol:

I told you when I took you off ignore 2 years ago. Why would you lie and pretend you forgot? :dahell:

Go ahead and quote me even once saying that I had you on ignore after I already told you I took you off back in 2020.

Like I said, ban bet me right now that I haven't changed my ignore list in months.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The last time you got called out for lying about ignore

I didn't lie about ignore, and I've repeatedly offered to ban bet you on that. Why won't you take me up on it? Are you afraid of losing a ban bet to me like @Sccit did?

Throw down, right now. Ban bet that I have the exact 5 people on ignore that I claimed to and I haven't changed that list in months. Or are you too chickenshyt and know you've been lying this whole time?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: you got an explanation for everything huh

That quote is from 2020 and it was true.

What does that have to do with anything? You really think it's an exposal to quote me saying something true 2 years ago? :what:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Weird how this is the thread @Sccit and @10bandz chose to derail.

These racially targeted subsidies are probably unconstitutional. Multiple federal courts have blocked a $3.8 billion Covid relief program to forgive loans for minority farmers. The Biden Administration may argue that a different legal standard applies to private companies like Fannie and Freddie, and that the credit programs are aimed at remedying past redlining.

Apparently they agree with this. And @Sccit believes this is what's destroying the country. :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The White Supremacists in the OP think you're wrong:

Freddie Mac’s equity plan also includes credit programs to address “systemic barriers” to housing for minorities but at least tries to camouflage its racial preferences. Fannie makes its subsidies for blacks explicit, but they don’t appear to extend to other racial groups such as Hispanics and Asians. Low-income white borrowers are also excluded.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@10bandz .. SINCE HE PUT ME ON IGNORE MAY 3RD

THAT MEANS HE CANT SEE THAT POST I JUST MADE

SO U CAN STILL TAKE THE BAN BET CONSIDERING HE DOESNT YET KNOW THERES PROOF HE’S LYING

:pachaha:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Second post, 4th paragraph down reads:

"In addition to addressing the effects of legacy discrimination against Black renters and homeowners, the Equitable Housing Finance Plan's solutions will benefit all renters and homeowners, including other underserved populations. "

Why would they be mad at something that everyone gets? That's pro everyone.