Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
CLEARLY U HAVE HATE IN YOUR HEART AND HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF HUMAN HISTORY WHATSOEVER

HERE IS A PARTIAL LIST OF JEWISH PERSECUTION THROUGHOUT RECENT TIME

98-B94-B08-61-D9-41-E6-8354-74-FF19-D2-A5-A1.jpg

718-FB730-2-CB0-465-C-9612-6-ED45434-AA3-E.jpg

U DUNO THE HALF, ADOLF
let us see how tough you are....
I dare you to say "the jews have suffered more than the African people"
triple dog dare ya

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IM NOT WHITE .. NOTHING I SAID HERE WAS EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO BEING RACIST. YOURE JUST AN INSECURE WEIRDO WHOS SCARED TO ADD STRENGTH TO YOUR COMMUNITY.

JEWS HAVE BEEN THE MOST PERSECUTED GROUP IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

THAT “PASSING FOR WHITE” SHIIT DONT FLY.. ESPECIALLY WHEN WE NOT EVEN TALKIN BOUT AMERICA. EITHER WAY, ONLY ASHKENAZI JEWS PASS AS WHITE. BUT THEY DIDNT GIVE A FUCC BOUT NONE OF THAT DOWN IN EUROPE WHEN THEY WAS KILLIN US FOR PRACTICING OUR RELIGION.. AND NO IM NOT TALKIN BOUT THE HOLOCAUST. YOURE HISTORICALLY ILLITERATE.
Why is this weak ass cracka allowed to post this all caps non sense talking down to black ppl here?

nikka DONT NOBODY GIVE A fukk ABOUT THE JEWS HERE. TAKE THAT BULLshyt SOMEWHERE WHERE YOUR KIND ARE WELCOME YOU SMELLY fukk. fukk YOU CRACKA.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
BIDEN LOVES U .. HE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DESTROY THE ECONMY WITOUT HAVIN MENTALLY SLOW CATS LIKE YASELF ON HIS PUPPET STRINGS

FUCCIN RETARDS DESTROYIN THIS COUNTRY UNDER THE GUISE OF “EQUALITY”

YOU COULDNT BE DUMBER

The fact this goofy cac is allowed to come in these kind of threads with this bullshyt is wild.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

Well, I don’t know the Brother personally, but assuming what he said about owning several properties and a personal home on a pretty good sized piece of land is true, he’s speaking the language of Success. He also had some Manhood mixed in, as it’s expected for a man to know the value of owning land. I understood him perfectly because I also own land.

He also spoke of you living in some kind of disgusting little hovel, and while I don’t personally know you either, I have no doubt this is true.

So it’s no surprise you didn’t understand him. You don’t speak Man language, your first language is c*nt, though you’re also fluid in the language of Failure.

Hell, I didn’t understand what you wrote until I used my bytch Ass nikka Translator.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I think what he meant was

“Thanks for voting for Biden, you ole weird scary ass nikka. Now I’m gonna take advantage of some of these tangibles and get some more acres the same way I did when the other old racist cac was in office. What you gonna do?”

*c00n Translation Disengaged*

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
let us see how tough you are....
I dare you to say "the jews have suffered more than the African people"
triple dog dare ya

ARE U SPEAKING ON RECENT AMERICAN HISTORY OR WORLD HISTORY FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME?

IF WE TALKIN BEGINNING OF TIME STARTING WIT EXODUS, ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
YOUR MAMAS A CRACKA

so you gonna ignore me like dat pawdie?
ARE U SPEAKING ON RECENT AMERICAN HISTORY OR WORLD HISTORY FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME?

IF WE TALKIN BEGINNING OF TIME STARTING WIT EXODUS, ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Oh you tough....I like dat...

Keep in mind I do not do all that separation shyt yall pesky humans are into....

I am a fan of man....the last great humanist

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why is this weak ass cracka allowed to post this all caps non sense talking down to black ppl here?

nikka DONT NOBODY GIVE A fukk ABOUT THE JEWS HERE. TAKE THAT BULLshyt SOMEWHERE WHERE YOUR KIND ARE WELCOME YOU SMELLY fukk. fukk YOU CRACKA.

IF I TALKED DOWN TO ANYONE ITS ONLY IN RETALIATION - EYE FOR AN EYE

I PREFER TO KEEP THINGS CIVIL BUT U EXPECT TO TALK SHIIT TO ME AND FOR ME TO LAY DOWN N TAKE IT

IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT MITCHELL

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF I TALKED DOWN TO ANYONE ITS ONLY IN RETALIATION - EYE FOR AN EYE

I PREFER TO KEEP THINGS CIVIL BUT U EXPECT TO TALK SHIIT TO ME AND FOR ME TO LAY DOWN N TAKE IT

IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT MITCHELL
Shut that shyt up you weak ass bytch. Your first post was on some bullshyt. I would sleep yo bytchass if I had the drop on u. Who the fukk you think you is.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Shut that shyt up you weak ass bytch. Your first post was on some bullshyt. I would sleep yo bytchass if I had the drop on u. Who the fukk you think you is.

EMOTIONAL TALK

MY FIRST POST WAS ABOUT OP BEIN A BIDEN FAN

ME N HIM GOT A HISTORY, SHIIT HAD NOTHIN TO DO WIT U

U DONT EVEN KNO WHO I AM N U COMIN AT ME SIDEWAYS. TALK LIKE A MAN N SEE HOW I RESPOND.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL