Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IT MEANS THE LEFT REELS ALL U DUMMIES IN BY PRETENDING THEY WANT EQUALITY FOR ALL RACES, GENDERS, AND SEXUALITIES

BUT IN REALITY, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIIT BOUT NONE OF THAT! THEY JUST WANT THE VOTE SO THEY CAN KEEP EATING OFF U MUFUCCAZ.

SIMPLE SCIENCE.
Can you name some of those social policies? And show how they're destroying the country?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Can you name some of those social policies? And show how they're destroying the country?

HAVE U LOOKED AT THE GAS PRICES AND STOCK MARKET LATELY?

IM NOT BOUT TO NAME SOME MADE UP POLICIES THAT I CAN CARE LESS BOUT

IF U DONT ALREADY KNOW THAT THE LEFT RUNS UNDER THE FACADE THAT THEY LOOKIN FOR EQUALITY, THEN THERES NOTHIN MORE TO SAY HERE

TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR, THE RIGHT IS EVIL TOO. THEY KEEP THE SMALL MAN DOWN AND ARE ALSO RACIST..THATS NO SECRET. THE LEFT IS JUST FAR WORSE FOR THE OVERALL ECONOMY AND IF BIDEN HASNT PROVEN THAT WIT THIS TERM THEN I DUNO WHAT TO SAY.

AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS FUCC POLITRIX REGARDLESS.

Daps
Why do white people never sit back and think about the fact that they’re mostly the ONLY race always on some bullshyt. Seems like they’d be like “ya know we’re the ONLY ones in every comment section talking shyt about black people. How come the other races aren’t in here doing it? Maybe something is wrong with us”

:francis:

:heh:

They’re literally the only people who will blatantly disrespect you, then try to convince you you’re the problem for being offended, and defending yourself. It’s sociopathy.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So you're lying again. You already were corrected the last time you used that lie. I haven't rented in the hood since 2018, and even then I only did it because I had too many projects in too many places (especially overseas) to settle down in any one of them. We sold our spot over a decade ago.

And it's telling as fukk that in a thread about serious Black issues, you've chosen to only talk about me. You should be bushed, there's something wrong with you. Stop hanging out with Trump supporters like @Sccit and get your head on right.

nikka I don’t live on the internet like you. I have actual business and employ black people. I deal with black issues IN REAL LIFE you’re just an internet warrior. Your whole first paragraph is a lie you still live in the hood. All you do is tell made up stories on here about yourself. Lying about having nikkas on ignore, lying about leaving yet you came back. Making threads about shyt that already has a thread cuz you yearn for attention and debating on the net and pretending you’re a pro back freedom fighter.

Your name used to be THE DANKSTER and you changed it to Rhakim and changed your avi so nikkas here could take you serious. Foh :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And your insecurities keeps you all in black peoples business.

It’s ok though you can’t be open about who you are in your daily life. So you come here with the slick shyt.

RACE IS A MADE UP SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

I MIGHT BE THE MOST TRANSPARENT CAT ON THIS FORUM, NOT SURE WHAT U TALKIN BOUT

NOTHIN I SAID WAS “SLICK” .. U A BIG BIDEN FAN TOO?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That boy is mentally ill.

The warriors won the title and you immediately thought about me cuz you thought I wanted Tatum to win cuz of Kobe when In reality I was openly rooting for the Dubs the whole time. You been angry about the love for Kobe since the day he died and Tatum showing love to him has you TIGHT:mjlol: get a life idiot

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
HAVE U LOOKED AT THE GAS PRICES AND STOCK MARKET LATELY?

IM NOT BOUT TO NAME SOME MADE UP POLICIES THAT I CAN CARE LESS BOUT

IF U DONT ALREADY KNOW THAT THE LEFT RUNS UNDER THE FACADE THAT THEY LOOKIN FOR EQUALITY, THEN THERES NOTHIN MORE TO SAY HERE

TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR, THE RIGHT IS EVIL TOO. THEY KEEP THE SMALL MAN DOWN AND ARE ALSO RACIST..THATS NO SECRET. THE LEFT IS JUST FAR WORSE FOR THE OVERALL ECONOMY AND IF BIDEN HASNT PROVEN THAT WIT THIS TERM THEN I DUNO WHAT TO SAY.

AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS FUCC POLITRIX REGARDLESS.

It’s very lazy to say “both sides”.

You think that a political party whose President tried to overthrow the US government on January 6, 2021 and cavorted with white nationalists is equivalent to the Democrats in US domestic politics?

:childplease:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why do white people never sit back and think about the fact that they’re mostly the ONLY race always on some bullshyt. Seems like they’d be like “ya know we’re the ONLY ones in every comment section talking shyt about black people. How come the other races aren’t in here doing it? Maybe something is wrong with us”

:francis:
In their minds they are always right. Even when they're wrong.