Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Notice how even the one commenting is angry not at the white people complaining, but angry at the fact the thread was posted at all.

Read the OP if you don't know what's going on. Freddie Mac's programs said underprivileged minorities (Blacks/Latinos), while Frannie Mae's programs are Black-specific. That got the Wall Street Journal especially angry.

It's a bit ironic to bytch about the topic having been covered and yet not even know the basic details of the topic.

Again there's already a thread on this bullshyt!!!!:beli: YOU read

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Again there's already a thread on this bullshyt!!!!:beli: YOU read

I'm supposed to read what? You're the one that didn't even know that the programs applied specifically to Black people. So you're clearly not reading and apparently that other thread wasn't sufficient to educate you, it was probably just some sort of bothsider circle-jerk cause y'all didn't even read the details.

And my thread is about the White Supremacist reaction to the policy announcement, which is a different topic than the other thread.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm supposed to read what? You're the one that didn't even know that the programs applied specifically to Black people. So you're clearly not reading and apparently that other thread wasn't sufficient to educate you, it was probably just some sort of bothsider circle-jerk cause y'all didn't even read the details.

And my thread is about the White Supremacist reaction to the policy announcement, which is a different topic than the other thread.

AGAIN THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS shyt!!!!!! :comeon: Stop wasting coli server space....

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Initially pasted the comments to show how hurt they were over it but don't want to give them that attention. The big question is whether they can get the courts to block it like they did with the new subsidies for Black farmers. The fact that Trump got all those far-right judges into power is becoming a huge issue for programs like this and it's not going to be undone quickly unless the dems can get a big enough majority to pack the courts.
It's not really a question. Under this environment, you cannot help black people directly on the basis of being black. I'm starting to wonder if dr. king was right by making our issues a "poor people" problem or some other euphemism instead, in order to get change done.

We joke about that epic Kamala hot take about her laughing, "I can't do something only for black people, nooooo!" But she is actually correct here. You can pass as many of these thing as you want, but they will not stand. I understand that real good is being done by such programs and that such good would benefit the entire population; however "equal protection" when read through a strict constructionist's viewpoint means any moves to give resources to a specific group is unconstitutional, irrespective of prior history/ maldistribution.

I was speaking incredulously in another thread about it, but I think the only way to stop this back and forth with republicans is to hold an outright constitutional convention to amend that constitution to explicitly and specifically allow concessions based on prior history to specific groups. Or alternatively outline the concept of "restitution" in an amendment change. And yes I am aware of just how difficult it is to hold a constitutional convention, but it is the only way to stop this republican yo-yo ing.

And they aren't just doing it to us. Republicans are even trying to reclaim native American concessions under this same equal protection clause none-sense on the west coast and Midwestern wastelands.

Slightly off topic, I think the whole democratic coalition of diperate people's would back a constitutional convention if other interests were included. For example feminists still feel salty about the ERA never becoming a thing, gays are also interested in their rights being codified, and various assortments of minorities would directly benefit from the two clauses I mentioned earlier. A bit speculative on my part, but if you threw in a Republican corporate interest into such a convention you could probably get enough support to host one.

Even more off topic, I do get that the whole voting thing can work as a band aid, but I'm personally tired of only having rights and benefits for 8yr terms just for them to be overturned by the next set of republicans in office. I'm drawn to the permanency of these amendments. I would like the outright aiding of black people to be as unquestionable as birth right citizenship is or the right to not have random soldiers quartered in your basement.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you stay with an average cac in your avi :mjlol:
You deflected from racist whites mad about policies beneficial to black americans to the OP

There isnt a description for how "aint shyt" you really are.

You cacs are really the worst, the most low lying scumsucking sacks of shyt on the face of the planet

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You deflected from racist whites mad about policies beneficial to black americans to the OP

There isnt a description for how "aint shyt" you really are.

You cacs are really the worst, the most low lying scumsucking sacks of shyt on the face of the planet

I didn’t deflect from shyt. This thread was made already and I have better things to do then play politics day after day on here. Yeah breh cacs are gonna be mad at pro black policies let’s have a big discussion about it for the 10294774nth time and jerk off democrats :mjlol:

Mad at cacs but u STAY with a cac bytch in your avi :mjlol: oh wait she’s a democrat so it’s ok :mjlol: