Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t deflect from shyt. This thread was made already and I have better things to do then play politics day after day on here. Yeah breh cacs are gonna be mad at pro black policies let’s have a big discussion about it for the 10294774nth time and jerk off democrats :mjlol:

Mad at cacs but u STAY with a cac bytch in your avi :mjlol: oh wait she’s a democrat so it’s ok :mjlol:

That inner turmoil is flustering you creh. Well guess what you punk ass little bytch. This is an issue that should be talked about up and down because it effects black families who are the bedrock of the black race you heathenistic anti black fakkit

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That inner turmoil is flustering you creh. Well guess what you punk ass little bytch. This is an issue that should be talked about up and down because it effects black families who are the bedrock of the black race you heathenistic anti black fakkit
Go talk about it in the original thread you cornball :mjlol:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they’ve been offering down payment assistance in my area for a while. The restrictions were income based and only available for certain towns (a form of redlining). Taking these programs national is a step in the right direction. Removing restrictions would be even better.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You deflected from racist whites mad about policies beneficial to black americans to the OP

There isnt a description for how "aint shyt" you really are.

You cacs are really the worst, the most low lying scumsucking sacks of shyt on the face of the planet

Yeah, he's been a full piece of shyt for a minute now. Doesn't care jack shyt about Black issues unless he's hunting daps but he'll constantly deflect away to attack the people posting about them.

The fact that he brought his Jewish BFF in with him to deflect is telling. @Sccit was a Trump Supporter in 2016 and beyond, @10bandz hasn't admitted being a Trump supporter but he constantly attacks me for hating on Republicans while never criticizing his BFF for going pro-Trump so he's probably a down-low.

OP making a thread like this knowing damn well he ain’t buying no damn property :mjlol:

My wife and I have already bought and sold homes before so we don't qualify as a first-time homebuyers, but I don't make these threads for myself because I know I've had advantages.

When are you going to stop talking about me and actually discuss shyt that matters though? Your complete obsession with my posting is creepy af.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Get off my dikk and address the topic at hand

The guy screaming at you to post in the other thread doesn't even have any posts in the other thread. Nor does his Jewish Trump supporting BFF. So they're PURELY saying that bullshyt to deflect from the issue.

And the other one complaining only has 2 comments in the other thread, both of them derogatory, and is dapping up all the deflections and random-ass lies.

You can see what time they're on.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why? Because you are jealous of black people??? Go back to europe and go cosplay some religious bullshyt over there. Not on the black american tax dime though

GOOD PORTION OF MY FAMILY IS BLACK..LIKE I SAID, THIS IS MY BUSINESS

NOBODY IN MY FAMILY FROM EUROPE THO

NOW GO LUST OVER MEDIOCRE WHITE BIITCHES WHILE DANCIN TO THE BEAT OF BIDEN’S DRUM U STUPID FAGOT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The guy screaming at you to post in the other thread doesn't even have any posts in the other thread. Nor does his Jewish Trump supporting BFF. So they're PURELY saying that bullshyt to deflect from the issue.

And the other one complaining only has 2 comments in the other thread, both of them derogatory, and is dapping up all the deflections and random-ass lies.

BIDEN LOVES U .. HE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DESTROY THE ECONMY WITOUT HAVIN MENTALLY SLOW CATS LIKE YASELF ON HIS PUPPET STRINGS

FUCCIN RETARDS DESTROYIN THIS COUNTRY UNDER THE GUISE OF “EQUALITY”

YOU COULDNT BE DUMBER

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BIDEN LOVES U .. HE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DESTROY THE ECONMY WITOUT HAVIN MENTALLY SLOW CATS LIKE YASELF ON HIS PUPPET STRINGS

FUCCIN RETARDS DESTROYIN THIS COUNTRY UNDER THE GUISE OF “EQUALITY”

YOU COULDNT BE DUMBER

22v52a.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For anyone in here to lie and claim I'm a big Biden supporter (as their way of deflecting from Black issues), here's how I described Biden this week:

A guy who had sucked ass in multiple previous presidential elections. A guy who had looked like shyt in the debates and who had been making nonsensical diversions and falsehoods in stump speeches. A guy who didn't even have the energy to campaign frequently and who didn't even want to because there was no enthusiast base for him anyway. A guy whose entire record was the polar opposite of the BLM energy sweeping the nation, whose entire persona was the opposite of the movement the young and the left (especially the young left black and brown) were feeling to actually change something in this country. But the establishment wanted him elected, so he got elected. Trump was fukking up the economy, fukking up with Covid, fukking up with BLM, and the vote-by-mail was a godsend for Democratic turnout. It should have been a fukking blowout.....and yet Biden barely squeaks through, badly underperforming compared to polling #'s. After all those advantages the election was basically a tossup - Biden won 4 out of 4 states decided by 1.1% or less, if Trump had won any 3 of them, the presidency would have been his.

Now Biden is having a hell of a time with the American people, in large part due to the same deficiencies that made it so hard for him to win presidential contests in the first place - he speaks poorly, makes lots of errors, brings no enthusiasm, and no one except for moderate establishment dems is convinced he's on their side.

That's exactly what I think of Biden. Does that look like a "big Biden supporter" to you? And yet they'll lie and call me a Biden supporter just because they're mad that he beat their candidate and they're mad we post realistically about political issues that affect Black folk here.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
For anyone in here to lie and claim I'm a big Biden supporter (as their way of deflecting from Black issues), here's how I described Biden this week:

That's exactly what I think of Biden. Does that look like a "big Biden supporter" to you? And yet they'll lie and call me a Biden supporter just because they're mad that he beat their candidate and they're mad we post realistically about political issues that affect Black folk here.

FOH U LOVE BIDEN WIT A PASSION.. U THINK U SLICK LIKE WHEN U SAY “I DONT DISLIKE KOBE” THEN POST SOME DUMBASS LIGHTWEIGHT PRAISE U GAVE IN THE PAST

AND AGAIN PROVIN U LIE BOUT HAVIN ME ON IGNORE

LMAO

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They should be getting thread bans, if they arent providing substantial discourse to the thread. They should not be allowed to post.

They just want to distract people to the war going on

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FOH U LOVE BIDEN WIT A PASSION.. U THINK U SLICK LIKE WHEN U SAY “I DONT DISLIKE KOBE” THEN POST SOME DUMBASS LIGHTWEIGHT PRAISE U GAVE IN THE PAST

AND AGAIN PROVIN U LIE BOUT HAVIN ME ON IGNORE

LMAO

I know good Jewish people and you arent one of them.

You are obsessed with obfuscating black posters from the reality of the war against the black race. And you arent even black.