Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I know good Jewish people and you arent one of them.

You are obsessed with obfuscating black posters from the reality of the war against the black race. And you arent even black.

STOP LYIN

YOU DONT KNOW ANYONE BECAUSE YOURE A SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED NERD WHO DOESNT GET OUT

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BIDEN LOVES U .. HE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DESTROY THE ECONMY WITOUT HAVIN MENTALLY SLOW CATS LIKE YASELF ON HIS PUPPET STRINGS

FUCCIN RETARDS DESTROYIN THIS COUNTRY UNDER THE GUISE OF “EQUALITY”

YOU COULDNT BE DUMBER
What does this mean?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim the same nikka who made a goodbye thread on this forum less than a year ago and came back :dead: winning The Coli is this nikkas #1 priority. Instead of trying to “own” the “both siders” why don’t you use the program to your advantage and stop being a Middle Aged renter in the hood you cornball

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
WAIT WHAT?

HOW I MISS THAT?

:feedme:

LINK

Fighting the good fight for Bron and the Dems is all he has left. :mjcry:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What does this mean?

IT MEANS THE LEFT REELS ALL U DUMMIES IN BY PRETENDING THEY WANT EQUALITY FOR ALL RACES, GENDERS, AND SEXUALITIES

BUT IN REALITY, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIIT BOUT NONE OF THAT! THEY JUST WANT THE VOTE SO THEY CAN KEEP EATING OFF U MUFUCCAZ.

SIMPLE SCIENCE.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
IT MEANS THE LEFT REELS ALL U DUMMIES IN BY PRETENDING THEY WANT EQUALITY FOR ALL RACES, GENDERS, AND SEXUALITIES

BUT IN REALITY, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIIT BOUT NONE OF THAT! THEY JUST WANT THE VOTE SO THEY CAN KEEP EATING OFF U MUFUCCAZ.

SIMPLE SCIENCE.
Where would us dumb negros be without you..:mjpls::troll:

Who is your family again? Where they be at?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim the same nikka who made a goodbye thread on this forum less than a year ago and came back :dead: winning The Coli is this nikkas #1 priority. Instead of trying to “own” the “both siders” why don’t you use the program to your advantage and stop being a Middle Aged renter in the hood you cornball

So you're lying again. You already were corrected the last time you used that lie. I haven't rented in the hood since 2018, and even then I only did it because I had too many projects in too many places (especially overseas) to settle down in any one of them. We sold our spot over a decade ago.

And it's telling as fukk that in a thread about serious Black issues, you've chosen to only talk about me. You should be bushed, there's something wrong with you. Stop hanging out with Trump supporters like @Sccit and get your head on right.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Fighting the good fight for Bron and the Dems is all he has left. :mjcry:

LMFAO

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
So you're lying again. You already were corrected the last time you used that lie. I haven't rented in the hood since 2018, and even then I only did it because I had too many projects in too many places (especially overseas) to settle down in any one of them. We sold our spot over a decade ago.

And it's telling as fukk that in a thread about serious Black issues, you've chosen to only talk about me. You should be bushed, there's something wrong with you.
That boy is mentally ill.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

And it's telling as fukk that in a thread about serious Black issues, you've chosen to only talk about me. You should be bushed, there's something wrong with you. Stop hanging out with Trump supporters like @Sccit and get your head on right.

HE THINKS IF HE CALLS ME A TRUMP SUPPORTER OVER N OVER ITS GUNA BECOME TRUE

:mjlol:

NOW HES GUNA SPEND THE NEXT HOUR DIGGIN UP A BUNCH OF POSTS WHERE I SAY ALL POLITICS ARE EVIL AND THAT HILLARY IS WORSE THAN TRUMP

:sas2: