Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Cacs would be mad if black people got good ice cream.

shyt is,

White noise at this point.
These are your right wing republican fukk buddies complaining, so of course it’s white noise yo you because you’ve been ignoring their racist white supremacist policies for years already so you can still do your bootlicking mental gymnastics to claim you’re a conservative

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These are your right wing republican fukk buddies complaining, so of course it’s white noise yo you because you’ve been ignoring their racist white supremacist policies for years already so you can still do your bootlicking mental gymnastics to claim you’re a conservative
Breath faggit. Don't write them long ass emotional sentences to me.

I don't ignore shyt. I just don't suck liberal dikk like you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He had his platinum plan that was specific toward Black Americans. Well never know the details because he wasn't elected.

You bootlickers are fukking amazing. What do you mean he "wasn't elected", that racist piece of shyt was elected in 2016 and had four years to implement programs.

And his bullshyt Platinum Plan didn't have ONE tangible that was "specific toward Black Americans" in the entire plan. Why did you blatantly make that up? The platinum plan was just a bunch of normal social programs that Dems do regularly, whereas Trump was lying and claiming he was going to do it when you know he wasn't.

We have bootlickers here literally making up shyt in favor of Trump while disparaging actual programs under the Dems. :snoop:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You bootlickers are fukking amazing. What do you mean he "wasn't elected", that racist piece of shyt was elected in 2016 and had four years to implement programs.

And his bullshyt Platinum Plan didn't have ONE tangible that was "specific toward Black Americans" in the entire plan. Why did you blatantly make that up?

We have bootlickers here literally making up shyt in favor of Trump while disparaging actual programs under the Dems. :snoop:

You can’t be serious you are the one that is bootlicking

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Liberal cacs dont want this for us either yall tripping. All cacs hate on black real estate and dont want us to be property owners. Both sides want you to fail. The last time Fannie and Freddie Mae supposedly helped black people get homes was the 2008 housing crisis with those sub prime loans ruining the economy. One of white supremacy main goals is to trick black people out of our homes and other real estate.

This is incredible right-wing babble. Black folk lost their homes under a Republican administration during a housing crash, therefore liberals don't want them to have homes? Did you even think that through?

Almost every claim you made is wrong.

#1. The crash in 2008 came after Bush had been in charge of federal agencies for 8 years, so how were liberals the one's responsible?

#2. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac don't originate subprime mortgages. Years after the subprime run started they began acquiring already-originated mortgages for their holdings profile because they were gonna lose market share otherwise, but they're not the ones who were giving those loans to Black folk.

#3. Regular people's mortgages weren't the cause of the housing crash, housing speculators trying to flip homes with too little down and too much debt is what caused it. Blaming regular black people getting homes for the crisis was a pure right-wing narrative that people like YOU push to shut down programs that help black folk get homes.

#4. Your argument is that liberals don't want people to have homes....because they pushed to help black people get homes and then black folk later lost those homes in the crisis that hit everyone. So what was the alternative, would you have preferred that Black folk didn't have homes at all so they'd have nothing to lose? Your claim makes no fukking sense.

You literally bytched that liberals tried to help black people get homes, so you can cape for narratives that keep black folk from getting homes. I'm not surprised your other comments got deleted and you got banned, wonder how flagrant that shyt had to be.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Woke policies = anything tangible that could help Black people

Somehow there are people who are anti-wokeness but want woke policies.

Not the brightest bunch. They’re not sending their best.
If you loved this guys sports takes you’ll love him screaming in all caps at Black people about who and how to vote.

You are so far out of your depth here.

A little self awareness would go along way.

Crazy as hell - he claims that he doesn't care about politics at all (even though on the Coli poll he voted Trump as the person he was supporting in 2016 and wrote paragraphs of why Trump was better than Clinton), yet he has more comments in this thread he "doesn't care about" than the next 3 people combined.

WHiFM8M.jpg

And look there, one of the next 3 is just his BFF running more interference for him. 45 comments combined trying to derail the thread and they didn't say a single thing of use.

Mental illness must be an LWO prerequisite

It's really just those two and the proven pedophile and rape promoter Swagnificient. Oh, that Dwight guy who wrote about touching up on his nephew. The rest are mentally stable, they just have bad taste.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This clown more mad at OP than he is at the MAGA racists trying to derail billions of dollars for Black people. :skip:

That's not true I really don't like it when posters make that threads literally repeat themselves...:ld: that's all...

I got smoke for cacs too they always gonna hate no matter what we fukking do or say...:comeon: you know this don't try to make it out like I'm complicit in what they do...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@BaggerofTea , @Mandarin Duck , @Unknown Poster , @Jekyll , @Jim Brown , @Billy Ocean , @Consigliere, @Nkrumah Was Right do you think the mods are going to explain why they just gave me 3 warning points at @Sccit's request yet are letting him run in sabotaging these threads and talk shyt about my wife freely without repercussion?

That bytch ass @Sccit seriously ran to the mods and got me warned, and the mods refused to even say what the warning was for and are letting him run wild derailing my threads and talking shyt about my wife.

If they ban me, ask if they did it just because @Sccit asked them to. If they lie about the reason, ask them if they have receipts or screen shots showing any ACTUAL comments that got me banned, or see whether they just make up some backstory to excuse it but don't actually show the messages or context to back up their story.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@BaggerofTea , @Mandarin Duck , @Unknown Poster , @Jekyll , @Jim Brown , @Billy Ocean , @Consigliere, @Nkrumah Was Right do you think the mods are going to explain why they just gave me 3 warning points at @Sccit's request yet are letting him run in sabotaging these threads and talk shyt about my wife freely without repercussion?

That bytch ass @Sccit seriously ran to the mods and got me warned, and the mods refused to even say what the warning was for and are letting him run wild derailing my threads and talking shyt about my wife.

If they ban me, ask if they did it just because @Sccit asked them to. If they lie about the reason, ask them if they have receipts or screen shots showing any ACTUAL comments that got me banned, or see whether they just make up some backstory to excuse it but don't actually show the messages or context to back up their story.

KEEP LYING U FAKE FUCC

I WILL STOP POSTING TODAY IF U SHOW ME WHERE I TALKED SHIIT ABOUT YOUR WIFE

THE MODS U LOVE SO MUCH ARE STARTING TO SEE THROUGH YOUR FAKE “MAN OF CHARACTER” ACT