Conservatives and White Supremacists angry about Biden's pro-Black mortgage policies

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@BaggerofTea , @Mandarin Duck , @Unknown Poster , @Jekyll , @Jim Brown , @Billy Ocean , @Consigliere, @Nkrumah Was Right do you think the mods are going to explain why they just gave me 3 warning points at @Sccit's request yet are letting him run in sabotaging these threads and talk shyt about my wife freely without repercussion?

That bytch ass @Sccit seriously ran to the mods and got me warned, and the mods refused to even say what the warning was for and are letting him run wild derailing my threads and talking shyt about my wife.

If they ban me, ask if they did it just because @Sccit asked them to. If they lie about the reason, ask them if they have receipts or screen shots showing any ACTUAL comments that got me banned, or see whether they just make up some backstory to excuse it but don't actually show the messages or context to back up their story.

If he didnt have that privilege :mjpls:, he would have been bushed in perpetuity for for some of nonsense and insinuation he is talking.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Rhakim you know why you got those warnings sir....
stop hating on shib....
just joking....
you pulled out a rocket launcha on him in another thread....
some em and xm and vt and std etc....
somebody need to retreat....
and the complaint was just that....

maga fight dirty

being that I am konspiratorial though....
if you banned I would think it be a maga plan to get you out....
election round the corner.....
I will vote for you to be mod

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
KEEP LYING U FAKE FUCC

I WILL STOP POSTING TODAY IF U SHOW ME WHERE I TALKED SHIIT ABOUT YOUR WIFE

THE MODS U LOVE SO MUCH ARE STARTING TO SEE THROUGH YOUR FAKE “MAN OF CHARACTER” ACT

I will not allow a bunch of magaz to get Rhakim banned
nothing I could do about it
Jewish people are great friends of mine
dont make me dislike you magaman

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
IM NOT MAGA FOO, STOP BELIEVING THAT RETARDS NONSENSE

ok let us see how much of a maga liar you are...

did you or did you not like a post/s of magaman bunchycarter telling lies and disrespecting the mans wife?

yay or nay

and in response to that....he started reciting his a,b.c,d's

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
ok let us see how much of a maga liar you are...

did you or did you not like a post/s of magaman bunchycarter telling lies and disrespecting the mans wife?

yay or nay

and in response to that....he started reciting his a,b.c,d's

I JUST THINK @Rhakim IS A BUSTER, SO ANYTIME SOME1 PUT HIM ON BLAST IM WIT IT

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO @Bunchy Carter IS, I JUST SEEN SOME1 GOIN IN ON THAT WEIRDO N DAPPED IT

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I JUST THINK @Rhakim IS A BUSTER, SO ANYTIME SOME1 PUT HIM ON BLAST IM WIT IT

that was not what I asked sir
in any case
you know it is true
you egged on another magaman
and Rhakim went at you on some real shyt....
you expected a democrat faq...
didnt ya?
lol
lol
he got you

hey I have no problem with maga rhetoric....
folks gotta figure shyt out...
we just cant be vilent or extreme in our disrespect

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It's not really a question. Under this environment, you cannot help black people directly on the basis of being black. I'm starting to wonder if dr. king was right by making our issues a "poor people" problem or some other euphemism instead, in order to get change done.

Of we was fukkin right. He didn't accomplish what he did because he was some dumbass on the internet who knew how to clown on people and spread hatred and doubt towards others.

The man was a Dr. He got what he did done because he understood law and government in this country. But people in 2022 would rather look up to slick talking dumbasses with youtube accounts telling them simple minded sub right wing nonsense about liberals to make them feel special, intellectual, and deserving of attention under the guise of having viewpoints that aren't mainstream. Even if those non-mainstream points are almost entirely aligned with advancing the very political party that's doing shyt like this. Constantly keeping these idiots of this perpetual loop of not voting, and helping Republicans win until unspeakably idiotic policy positions and "demands" that will just be layups for Republicans to win elections and shut down shyt in courts is pigeonheld...to only ONE party. The equally white power one according to idiots like @ORDER_66 . They make no sense and their agenda is clear.

nikka would rather deflect to some bullshyt about whether anything was "specifically for black people" (it was) than take on the fact that Republicans actively try to stop anything that is even remotely "for black people." It's pretty obvious where his agenda is.

This the most twisted, do-nothing, lost, unaccomplished generation of pro-black politics I ever seen. I can't believe we got grown as men in their 20s, 30s, 40s worshipping Twitter accounts and getting their intellectual cues from the internet.

By the time they're done all the accomplishments of African Americans they pretend to admire just to push right wing anti-immigration, anti-liberalism shyt will be gone. We wont even have any influence on our elections and will be leaving our government up to white folks to rule over us if it was up to them.

As long as Democrats lose and Republicans win, that's their only goal.

A new generation that's smart enough to believe in themselves and stop listening to obvious politically motivated pro-black hustling from people with their own agendas will have to rise up, unite with all those who are being oppressed and fight for our right to vote, live comfortably, and be respected citizens of this country.

These pro-black folks today that just want to shyt on Democrats and do their best Tucker Carlson impressions over liberals.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
that was not what I asked sir
in any case
you know it is true
you egged on another magaman
and Rhakim went at you on some real shyt....
you expected a democrat faq...
didnt ya?
lol
lol
he got you

hey I have no problem with maga rhetoric....
folks gotta figure shyt out...
we just cant be vilent or extreme in our disrespect

HE DIDNT DO SHIIT BUT EXPOSE HIMSELF AS AN OUTA POCKET NERD

REAL ONES DONT MOVE LIKE THAT

THATS WHY HIS POST GOT DELETED

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t deflect from shyt. This thread was made already and I have better things to do then play politics day after day on here. Yeah breh cacs are gonna be mad at pro black policies let’s have a big discussion about it for the 10294774nth time and jerk off democrats :mjlol:

Mad at cacs but u STAY with a cac bytch in your avi :mjlol: oh wait she’s a democrat so it’s ok :mjlol:

The nikka doing his absolute best to make sure you're not aware of the fact that Democrats do indeed back and advance initiatives that are tangibly resourceful for black people and Republicans block it.

Doing his absolute best.

This nikka would be happy to know none of yall are voting so that his white power party can continue tearing down anything even remotely "black" while pretending to be some.kilitant on thecoli.

The right wing agents are the worst. Don't fall for them. Don't let them do it. Voting for the liberal party in this country IS important to black Amercans. Do NOT let these trolls fool you.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
HE DIDNT DO SHIIT BUT EXPOSE HIMSELF AS AN OUTA POCKET NERD

REAL ONES DONT MOVE LIKE THAT

THATS WHY HIS POST GOT DELETED

yoou know damn well who magaman bunchycarter is
both been here yearsssssss
forget bout that though

you been beefing with him admittedly
treating him like a "nerd"

now why would he all of a sudden be ready to TAKE IT THERE with disrespect?
could have posted the same thing yesterday or last week
yall been beefing

I think it was the wife....
you have to admit....bunchycarter been lying bout the man wife.....been REAL DISRESPECTFUL

and you liked those posts
be fair sir
please