Conjuring 2 Teaser Trailer

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I didnt watch it in those conditions but it was def in light lol. Seeing a flick in theaters def makes a big difference. I dont think i ever even seen a horror flick in theaters. Not really my genre to go spend money on personally.

I kinda went in with high expectations since people say it was so great...But it just didnt hit me at all..Felt like a bunch of cheap jump scares and once you hit me with like 3 of those i'm tuned out for the most part. Might have to revisit it after the sequel drops and see if it hits me any different.
I saw it in theatres packed house,in d-box,the seats that move and vibrate while drinking Hennessey :banderas:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Maybe i should try seeing these in theaters, I feel like watching these at home alone at night in the dark works best. Anyway, I'm in, the conjuring was legit scary, but being a sequel, I don't have too high of hopes.
I think both can be effective but if you watch with a full crowd first weekend to me thats the best atmosphere for horror + comedies.

I know myself I turn phones off and eliminates distractions and if I really want to get into it and Im alone I wear my surround sound headphones.

I have sony pulse elites that are 7.1 surround sound and they have a custom eq for horror films and you can even have them vibrate during heavy bass/jump scare moments.

And if I go see a horror film in theatre its only with certain people. If you go with loud people that like to talk or crack jokes it takes you out of it and you don't take the film serious.

Even though horror is my favorite genre,a lot of films are,well,shyt and you kind of have to dig through the garbage sometimes.

But when you discover a film that clicks with you and gets under your skin theirs nothing like it. :banderas:

I can't wait for horror in VR and horror games in VR.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I think both can be effective but if you watch with a full crowd first weekend to me thats the best atmosphere for horror + comedies.

I know myself I turn phones off and eliminates distractions and if I really want to get into it and Im alone I wear my surround sound headphones.

I have sony pulse elites that are 7.1 surround sound and they have a custom eq for horror films and you can even have them vibrate during heavy bass/jump scare moments.

And if I go see a horror film in theatre its only with certain people. If you go with loud people that like to talk or crack jokes it takes you out of it and you don't take the film serious.

Even though horror is my favorite genre,a lot of films are,well,shyt and you kind of have to dig through the garbage sometimes.

But when you discover a film that clicks with you and gets under your skin theirs nothing like it. :banderas:

I can't wait for horror in VR and horror games in VR.
watching horror films with surround sound headphones? :damn: :whoa:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didnt watch it in those conditions but it was def in light lol. Seeing a flick in theaters def makes a big difference. I dont think i ever even seen a horror flick in theaters. Not really my genre to go spend money on personally.

I kinda went in with high expectations since people say it was so great...But it just didnt hit me at all..Felt like a bunch of cheap jump scares and once you hit me with like 3 of those i'm tuned out for the most part. Might have to revisit it after the sequel drops and see if it hits me any different.

Whoa. You've never seen a horror flick in theaters? Breh you're doing yourself a disservice. Especially for a movie like this or the first paranormal activity. That initial viewing affects how you feel about movies or view them. Seeing a horror movie in a crowded theater is like going through a haunted house when it's a good one. It becomes a communal experience

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Maybe i should try seeing these in theaters, I feel like watching these at home alone at night in the dark works best. Anyway, I'm in, the conjuring was legit scary, but being a sequel, I don't have too high of hopes.
try watching a horror in the theater alone or with one companion...Jeezus.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the hand clap didn't phase big man huh?
the intro part with Annabelle?

the intro with annabelle was prolly the best shyt in the movie..i thought ok this movie is going to revolve around that and other :demonic: things in that room...i was pretty :beli: when that was not the case

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The first one didn't do much for me. All these paranormal flicks start looking the same. I'll peep it later on. Go and see these flick in theaters with a bunch of yougins screaming and shyt. Gtfoh. Lol