Conjuring 2 Teaser Trailer

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:ehh: Where this supposedly happened is only a few miles from where I live on a road called Green Street. The Warrens didn't have shyt to do with that though. :francis: Why would they get them all the way from the states to investigate lol.

I liked the first one so hopefully this will be good too.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Looks more Annabelle than Conjuring :huhldup:

These supernatural horror stories :russell:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
but you add no explanation why its "classic"

:camby:
Just google conjuring horror classic you will find dozens of lists and articles proclaiming it.

I don't need to add an explanation just like I don't need to explain why the excorcist is a classic even if someone watches it just now for the first time and doesnt like it. The majority of people that have seen it love it,and the horror community loves it. It is what it is.

You didnt't like it, thats cool. Theres no point arguing about it I'm not going to suddenly convince you.

I mean Paranormal Activity the first one, as well as the first Saw are modern horror classics, I'm sure you can find plenty of people that hate both. :yeshrug:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just google conjuring horror classic you will find dozens of lists and articles proclaiming it.

I don't need to add an explanation just like I don't need to explain why the excorcist is a classic even if someone watches it just now for the first time and doesnt like it. The majority of people that have seen it love it,and the horror community loves it. It is what it is.

You didnt't like it, thats cool. Theres no point arguing about it I'm not going to suddenly convince you.

I mean Paranormal Activity the first one, as well as the first Saw are modern horror classics, I'm sure you can find plenty of people that hate both. :yeshrug:
You should have more faith in yourself when it comes to how convincing you can be :manny:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
There is no such thing as SCARY movies I haven't been frightened by a movie since I was a little kid.. I wish there was a movie that had me shook that's a emotion I forgot existed.. Tha first one started off good but I fell asleep on it I think I gotta watch movies more than once to remember I smoke too much during them

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You should have more faith in yourself when it comes to how convincing you can be :manny:
I'm a firm believer that the atmosphere and mind set you watch a horror film in is just as important as the film itself.

If you come into a movie fresh with no expectations youre more liable to allow yourself to sink into the film then you would if its been hyped to high heaven and you watch it with an extra critical eye.

Furthering that like @MartyMcFly story of seeing paranormal activity in a crowded theater where they put the ac on during night scenes atmosphere is very important.

If im at home I watch horror films in the dark on my big screen with surround sound and let myself just be in the moment and for a film to sink its teeth in.

I dont know the enviroment or mindset you had obviously. And not directing this at you but it cracks me up when people watch rips of horror films on lap tops with the lights on and playing on their phone and say the movie didnt move them.

Thats me though

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I dont know the enviroment or mindset you had obviously. And not directing this at you but it cracks me up when people watch rips of horror films on lap tops with the lights on and playing on their phone and say the movie didnt move them.
I didnt watch it in those conditions but it was def in light lol. Seeing a flick in theaters def makes a big difference. I dont think i ever even seen a horror flick in theaters. Not really my genre to go spend money on personally.

I kinda went in with high expectations since people say it was so great...But it just didnt hit me at all..Felt like a bunch of cheap jump scares and once you hit me with like 3 of those i'm tuned out for the most part. Might have to revisit it after the sequel drops and see if it hits me any different.