Congratulations Atlanta! You're The “Sugar Daddy Capital" of America

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I ain't trickin off money on no bytch, I don't care how good she look breh :stopitslime:

bytches out here getting second salaries and shyt :wtf:

It's unfair :to:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ohhh: San Francisco and Atlanta battling it out for everything... unfortunately its always for bad shyt like gay shyt or sugar daddy shyt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I ain't trickin off money on no bytch, I don't care how good she look breh :stopitslime:

bytches out here getting second salaries and shyt :wtf:

It's unfair :to:
Second salaries? These hoes don't got no jobs breh. If they do, it's either a bartender, hostess, or Victoria Secrets sales assoc.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if I could sell my dikk for 60 thou a yr fukk yeah I would. Can't hate on these women man. Money and Chocha make the world go round what a coincidence.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This shyt is bad as ever in Atl. These nikkas be tricking their ass off on these fly ass tenderonies down here. Atl isn't the city for a young nikka to meet a potential wifey. nikkas got to import hoes in and shyt. :snoop:

Why is the game like that down there? Isn't it more females than dudes out there, especially when you throw in the gay dudes?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Question for the thread: Who's your ideal sugar baby? We'll say you're 45 years old and have achieved your financial goals up until that point and are able to afford whatever you wanted, for the sake of the question.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
:whew: I need you to find this man and take some notes b...please make it happen

:lawd: Having your team assemble without hair being pulled out and the police showing up sounds like a fantasy to me

You dont have to be no pimp in the ATL or be no trick either to pull them hoes man. My homeboy who grew up with me in Augusta lives up there. He got a fine ass lawyer chick and she offered him a threesome just keep him happy. She said she understands men's desires. He just a regular dude, he cool and everything, but them women in that city are somethin else.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
bytch better be letting me give her anal creampies:cook: and swallowing my kids without asking for me to even think about tricking on....:stopitslime:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
cant even l!e about !t, almost every t!me ! went to ja!l was over a ch!ck, always wh!te, my bm, she get mad the n!gga gets arrested... never been !n over my nat!ve ch!ch but when the wh!te g!rl got mad about her ! got locked up aga!n.. ! dont tr!ck but that wh!te g!rl got me !n there so many t!mes pol!ce look at me l!ke :why: "we dont wanna br!ng you !n but we gotta" my nat!ve look at me l!ke :stopitslime: "why you !n there aga!n, you st!ll fukk!n her" !f ! tell her ! a!nt ch!ld support ! might see a sher!ff next day l!ke :piss:

!ts :demonic:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I knew this fat sloppy nikka on the assembly line who was payin chicks light bills for some p*ssy.

Funny thing is that the chicks would try to clown him later. I'd be like "but you gave up some p*ssy. where's your pride?" :heh:

Rozay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All my exes live in Texas like I'm George Straight Or they go to Georgia State where Tuition is handled by some random nikka that live in Atlanta That she only see when she feels obligated Admitted it to me the first time we dated But she was no angel, and we never waited :heh:

IM. fukkIN. CRYING :dead::dead::dead:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This shyt is bad as ever in Atl. These nikkas be tricking their ass off on these fly ass tenderonies down here. Atl isn't the city for a young nikka to meet a potential wifey. nikkas got to import hoes in and shyt. :snoop:

:whoa:

If a nikka cant meet a chick with potential in the A then that dude is doing something wrong. Its so many chicks down there with jobs just looking for a nikka to chill with. You just have to leave that black hollywood scene alone. I didnt know how good i had it in Atlanta until i moved to Memphis. I had chicks willing to cooperate left and right, but i had to shut it down because i felt bad for messing over good women.