Congratulations Atlanta! You're The “Sugar Daddy Capital" of America

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marlo and Kim were evidence of that. I had an old ass white man folding big bank (who I met when we were coming out the bank) step to me when I was in college in Palo Alto. Had I been more open, I'm sure he would've paid off my student loans iLost

Yeah but would you really fukk some old ass cac? I'm just picturing shrivled pink dikk with gray ball hairs. SPEW!!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah but would you really fukk some old ass cac? I'm just picturing shrivled pink dikk with gray ball hairs. SPEW!!

Knowing what i know now about those type of old men I highly doubt he woulda tried to fukk, but that was the reason I kept it moving.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, the economy hit these hoes hard, they were getting $74,000 back in 2007, now down to $61,000.

I think the average pay has been affected by market saturation. There's an endless supply of women who need money to get through school and pay rent. Many sugar babies use multiple sugar daddies so there's no need to pay them so much money anymore.

Personally I would only use a sugar baby is the girl was extraordinarily good looking like: WorldStarCandy | WorldStarHipHop

Also, you don't need to be filthy rich to have a sugar baby. I had a friend who was a bus driver and had this Dominican dime piece on his payroll. His wife was even okay with it (yeah my brain still can't process that). The 3 of them would go on a cruise and take trips to Europe.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knowing what i know now about those type of old men I highly doubt he woulda tried to fukk, but that was the reason I kept it moving.

I think any white dude that breaks you off with money is going to want some type of sexual favor...like tie him up and spank him with a paddle or some shyt.

how bad is u?

what u look like?

Ooohh she's bad...like a bag of money.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Marlo and Kim were evidence of that. I had an old ass white man folding big bank (who I met when we were coming out the bank) step to me when I was in college in Palo Alto. Had I been more open, I'm sure he would've paid off my student loans iLost

how bad is u?

what u look like?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I think the average pay has been affected by market saturation. There's an endless supply of women who need money to get through school and pay rent. Many sugar babies use multiple sugar daddies so there's no need to pay them so much money anymore.

Personally I would only use a sugar baby is the girl was extraordinarily good looking like: WorldStarCandy | WorldStarHipHop

Also, you don't need to be filthy rich to have a sugar baby. I had a friend who was a bus driver and had this Dominican dime piece on his payroll. His wife was even okay with it (yeah my brain still can't process that). The 3 of them would go on a cruise and take trips to Europe.

:ohhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think any white dude that breaks you off with money is going to want some type of sexual favor...like tie him up and spank him with a paddle or some shyt.
Lol, I'd be down to tie someone up and piss on them or some crazy shyt....if it mean no loans!

how bad is u?

what u look like?

:flabbynsick: from 93 til infinity

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

smh dese broads out here gettin subsidized n shyt lololol

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:ohhh: Good point about hoe saturation driving down prices, the rise of twitter & instagram since 2007 has made it easier to find new products. t's a good thing these broads are private companies or else we would have seen a hoe crash in 2012.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Real talk. I'd be a sugar daddy to some young broad.

if u got bread like that then :yeshrug:

also, if ur financing their lifestyle to that extent, that bytch better be beholden to a nikka. I mean if ur the source of they livliehood, then the bytch better be doing whatever, whenever, and on demand 24/7. I'm assuming thats the way it works. are they allowed to have anotha nikka on the side if one is financing their entire way of life?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
if u got bread like that then :yeshrug:

also, if ur financing their lifestyle to that extent, that bytch better be beholden to a nikka. I mean if ur the source of they livliehood, then the bytch better be doing whatever, whenever, and on demand 24/7. I'm assuming thats the way it works. are they allowed to have anotha nikka on the side if one is financing their entire way of life?

bytches trade their p*ssy for designers bags and rent money but, got a nerve to look down on prostitutes :deadrose:

Atleast they call shyt like it is instead of tryna dress it up (sugar babies). You fukk for money.....just a higher (over inflated) price tag :heh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nothing wrong with it. Hell I'm shopping around for a sugar mama my damn self. :manny:

I been fukking chicks for free all my life. It's time I get compensated for all my hard work.

There are out here with money to burn down here yo. I know chicks who never work but live in $2K/month condos and driving BMWs all paid for by some dude.
I'm telling you right now. the first cougar driving a Benz that makes me such offer I'm retiring on the spot.