Congratulations Atlanta! You're The “Sugar Daddy Capital" of America

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why is the game like that down there? Isn't it more females than dudes out there, especially when you throw in the gay dudes?

Yeah but there are a lot of rich nikkas down here who like to trick. So even though there are more women than men, take into account that each of these dudes have several women on payroll. Finding a bad ass chick who is down to earth in Atl is like finding a diamond buried in your backyard.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
if u got bread like that then :yeshrug:

also, if ur financing their lifestyle to that extent, that bytch better be beholden to a nikka. I mean if ur the source of they livliehood, then the bytch better be doing whatever, whenever, and on demand 24/7. I'm assuming thats the way it works. are they allowed to have anotha nikka on the side if one is financing their entire way of life?

Nah doesnt work like that..

and those numbers are also invalid..only a handful of hoes getting paid like that

Most sugar daddies do pay for play arrangements..pay a ho whenever they see/fukk her
3-4 times a month[300/500 per meet] depending on how bad she is and how good of a performer she is

They treat these girls like longterm,exclusive prostitutes..even though they know there's sharing going down
Some hoes get a weekly/monthly allowance,gifts,trips etc..for 4-5 meets per month..

U dont really own her..most of these girls got jobs,boyfriends and all that jazz

Better question is..how many ATL nikkas are sharing cooch with these old ass cacs?

:dead:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nah doesnt work like that..

and those numbers are also invalid..only a handful of hoes getting paid like that

Most sugar daddies do pay for play arrangements..pay a ho whenever they see/fukk her
3-4 times a month[300/500 per meet] depending on how bad she is and how good of a performer she is

They treat these girls like longterm,exclusive prostitutes..even though they know there's sharing going down
Some hoes get a weekly/monthly allowance,gifts,trips etc..for 4-5 meets per month..

U dont really own her..most of these girls got jobs,boyfriends and all that jazz

Better question is..how many ATL nikkas are sharing cooch with these old ass cacs?

:dead:

:leon: good question.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:whoa:

If a nikka cant meet a chick with potential in the A then that dude is doing something wrong. Its so many chicks down there with jobs just looking for a nikka to chill with. You just have to leave that black hollywood scene alone. I didnt know how good i had it in Atlanta until i moved to Memphis. I had chicks willing to cooperate left and right, but i had to shut it down because i felt bad for messing over good women.

How are the women in Memphis?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
How are the women in Memphis?

fukkin terrible. Out of shape, gold teeth, can't speak English,etc.... Now it's a few bad chicks up here but a lot of them leave after college and don't come back because really there ain't shyt up here to keep people with a chance of mobility.