Congratulations Atlanta! You're The “Sugar Daddy Capital" of America

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marlo and Kim were evidence of that. I had an old ass white man folding big bank (who I met when we were coming out the bank) step to me when I was in college in Palo Alto. Had I been more open, I'm sure he would've paid off my student loans iLost

but you got box seats tho, right?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I had a sugar baby she could fukk with other nikka for all I care. She can even have her little boyfriend and shyt. She just have to be available to me when on my terms when I want her.

You share AND pay for that STD!!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is bad as ever in Atl. These nikkas be tricking their ass off on these fly ass tenderonies down here. Atl isn't the city for a young nikka to meet a potential wifey. nikkas got to import hoes in and shyt. :snoop:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
tumblr_m268aj2If61qikaxco1_500.jpg

ATL got chicks like this walking around everywhere. Easily.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Where the suga mama data? yall seen how handsome i look i could make a killin :leon:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I think the average pay has been affected by market saturation. There's an endless supply of women who need money to get through school and pay rent. Many sugar babies use multiple sugar daddies so there's no need to pay them so much money anymore.

Personally I would only use a sugar baby is the girl was extraordinarily good looking like: WorldStarCandy | WorldStarHipHop

Also, you don't need to be filthy rich to have a sugar baby. I had a friend who was a bus driver and had this Dominican dime piece on his payroll. His wife was even okay with it (yeah my brain still can't process that). The 3 of them would go on a cruise and take trips to Europe.

:whew: I need you to find this man and take some notes b...please make it happen

:lawd: Having your team assemble without hair being pulled out and the police showing up sounds like a fantasy to me