Congratulations Atlanta! You're The “Sugar Daddy Capital" of America

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Its amazing how many people just assume its black men that are driving these numbers.

Imma let all you people who never been to Atlanta before in on a little secret........Metro Atlanta is full of very rich white men. As a black man in Atlanta you dont have to pay for shyt, its women everywhere willing to cater to a nikka pulling in any type of pay check.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with it. Hell I'm shopping around for a sugar mama my damn self. :manny:

I been fukking chicks for free all my life. It's time I get compensated for all my hard work.

There are out here with money to burn down here yo. I know chicks who never work but live in $2K/month condos and driving BMWs all paid for by some dude.
I'm telling you right now. the first cougar driving a Benz that makes me such offer I'm retiring on the spot.

Relationships like these aren't sustainable for the long-term. Eventually you'll do something that will piss off the cougar and you'll get dropped like a bad habit. Or you'll get older and lose your looks.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Relationships like these aren't sustainable for the long-term. Eventually you'll do something that will piss off the cougar and you'll get dropped like a bad habit. Or you'll get older and lose your looks.

I'm not model material but from my experiences down here is that the chicks here love to flex their financial muscles by treating dudes to shyt.
So i'm sure hem pretty boys out there who spend their whole daytime in the gym be :eat: ing good out there.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with it. Hell I'm shopping around for a sugar mama my damn self. :manny:

I been fukking chicks for free all my life. It's time I get compensated for all my hard work.

There are out here with money to burn down here yo. I know chicks who never work but live in $2K/month condos and driving BMWs all paid for by some dude.
I'm telling you right now. the first cougar driving a Benz that makes me such offer I'm retiring on the spot.

Man ain't no old rich white broad fukking with a nikka in his 30's. Keep working.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you'll be cool with all that when it's a 65 yr old white woman? :salute:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
No wonder an ATL nikka put this out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJACVmankY]T.I. - Whatever You Like [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

Family Man

Banned
Daps
if u got bread like that then :yeshrug:

also, if ur financing their lifestyle to that extent, that bytch better be beholden to a nikka. I mean if ur the source of they livliehood, then the bytch better be doing whatever, whenever, and on demand 24/7. I'm assuming thats the way it works. are they allowed to have anotha nikka on the side if one is financing their entire way of life?

If I had a sugar baby she could fukk with other nikka for all I care. She can even have her little boyfriend and shyt. She just have to be available to me when on my terms when I want her.