Congestion pricing is passed in NYC? (23 dollar toll to drive into Midtown and Lower Manhattan)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Just stay out of manhattan if you driving.... fukk em let the billionaires row pay those taxes... :what:
I had my license since I was 16, only drove in nyc once. These ppl crazy out here. :usure:
I got my closest to getting hit by a car in sunset park, bk. It was a youthful dikk appt and it really had me wondering, like, is this dikk worth it?? :jbhmm: But his mom served the trini version of gulab jamon though, so I was happy... but conflicted and unclear.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
if ur a NYC uber driver, how could u afford to drive ANYONE back to NJ?

cuz ur gonna have to pay the $23 to come back thru the tunnel or GW bridge to get back. it's ridiculous.
If I gotta go to Jersey, I take the lil gua gua that takes you over the bridge for under $3 and THEN Uber.

You're a slave to the MTA schedules otherwise. Taking public transportation here is damn near a sport.

The crazy thing is, since they've been legalizing all these smoke shops, Lower Manhattan don't look all that much different from the hood. It's smoke shop, pizzeria, bank, mixed in with a clothing spot or a bougie establishment.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just stay out of manhattan if you driving.... fukk em let the billionaires row pay those taxes... :what:
Brehs that don't live here really think that mom and pop stores and breh in Spider-Man costume are driving to Times Square to survive. There's a reason why congestion pricing has immense bipartisan backing here.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Them e-bike sales gonna skyrocket now too.. brehs going to be on those Ariel riders doing like 70mph on the 59th street bridge :pachaha:

I was talking to the homie today...he's trying to figure out a plan he's talking about how he'd have to slide all the way up to the BX if they really charging $23 both ways :damn:

BX congestion already the worst of the worst :scusthov:

I think that would prolly be the route...I gotta see where they gonna be metering

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if ur a NYC uber driver, how could u afford to drive ANYONE back to NJ?

cuz ur gonna have to pay the $23 to come back thru the tunnel or GW bridge to get back. it's ridiculous.
You think the Uber drivers are paying tolls???? Did you really think that they were eating the tolls for the Midtown Tunnel/Tri-Borough etc.?:dahell: Does anyone crying here actually live in NYC?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was talking to the homie today...he's trying to figure out a plan he's talking about how he'd have to slide all the way up to the BX if they really charging $23 both ways :damn:

BX congestion already the worst of the worst :scusthov:

I think that would prolly be the route...I gotta see where they gonna be metering
Tell me the route your homie has to to take :mjpls:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I already did and got co signs in this thread. You can cruise through the thread cause I'm not repeating myself for you.

Listen geek you'd be up in arms if they gave NYers a work from home tax don't front.

Can't stand you not in my backyard MFers transplant gentrifying MFers.

"goofy" he says
You got co-signs from people who don't live in NY. There are next to zero working class people who actually commute to Midtown by car. People are from Cleveland and Tokepa clutchling their pearls. My boy is a building engineer in Times Square and said work is gonna pay for his shyt.

Even Lebron and the Cavs took the subway because traffic was so bad :dead: This is only a problem for the small % of the rich who insist on using their commuter benefits to use a company approved parking garage to drive in the city. :russ:

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You got co-signs from people who don't live in NY. There are next to zero working class people who actually commute to Midtown by car. People are from Cleveland and Tokepa clutchling their pearls. My boy is a building engineer in Times Square and said work is gonna pay for his shyt.

Even Lebron and the Cavs took the subway because traffic was so bad :dead: This is only a problem for the small % of the rich who insist on using their commuter benefits to use a company approved parking garage to drive in the city. :russ:

You have to work for the MTA. Aint no way in hell :scust:

I figured you were WFH gang; but you gotta work for MTA...
MTA probably does have non technical/operational people who do WFH ...maybe you're both.... :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brehs that don't live here really think that mom and pop stores and breh in Spider-Man costume are driving to Times Square to survive. There's a reason why congestion pricing has immense bipartisan backing here.

This is the most asinine plan ive seen to steal money from people...:mindblown: this only gonna make the subways MORE congested!!! also alot of these businesses gonna suffer the backlash is coming...:dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This is the most asinine plan ive seen to steal money from people...:mindblown: this only gonna make the subways MORE congested!!! also alot of these businesses gonna suffer the backlash is coming...:dead:

Breh he gotta be a city employee ; I've never even interacted with this guy....he going hard AF in this thread

He a collissium poster?

Big Blue just sounds like a double entendre doesn't it :mjlol:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
You have to work for the MTA. Aint no way in hell :scust:

I figured you were WFH gang; but you gotta work for MTA...
MTA probably does have non technical/operational people who do WFH ...maybe you're both.... :russ:

I think nikkas be forgetting Midtown Manhattan isn't just the west side and times Square lol

an east side and a west side that goes from 1st to 12th Ave with side avenues between

Just based of the laziest of research, these ain't all rich people driving down there

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I think nikkas be forgetting Midtown Manhattan isn't just the west side and times Square lol

an east side and a west side that goes from 1st to 12th Ave with side avenues between

Just based of the laziest of research, these ain't all rich people driving down there

FDR gridlocked with 2k23 Beamer Benz n Bentleys urrrvvverrry day strictyl; not a bucket in sight :wow:

word to banks n bandana Santana :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had my license since I was 16, only drove in nyc once. These ppl crazy out here. :usure:
I got my closest to getting hit by a car in sunset park, bk. It was a youthful dikk appt and it really had me wondering, like, is this dikk worth it?? :jbhmm: But his mom served the trini version of gulab jamon though, so I was happy... but conflicted and unclear.
It was a dikk appointment and you met his mom? Yeah that p*ssy gotta be fire

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t even own a car but I think it’s wild that the just invented a new tax to drive in Manhattan.

So if I’m trying to get my drunk ass home in an Uber I’m getting taxed? J and 4 wasn’t going to Brooklyn last night. Public transportation is a constant shyt show. They want us not to be in cars but they not providing decent service.