[confirmed] Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom is Nintendo’s first 70 dollar game

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
And the music is top-notch and very memorable. They spent more effort in the music than most popular games do. The OST for BotW is huge and doesn’t even include the music from some of the trailers.
This is absurdly inaccurate.

It’s a combination of Zelda’s physics system, sound and freedom of play that has saved many players lives from suicide and depression. When a game is such a masterpiece that it’s literally saving people’s lives, then all of its haters sound like they worship Satan and going straight to Hell.

The fukk?!:dahell: And ya'll say playstation gamers are crazy. nikka, you need Jesus.

Last edited:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
only way imma be pissed if Nintendo releases switch 2 and you gotta buy it again at full price on that platform for the benefits.

Knowing Nintendo, they gonna do that shyt :francis: . I'm debating whether I should purchase physical or digital, cause I know that bullshyt gonna happen for sure. Switch 2 might be backwards compatible but you gonna still run that game 900p/30fps on it cause you don't got the switch 2 version. I also don't really trust Nintendo's digital platform.

Main reason why I was hoping for next gen switch console.
That's exactly what's going to happen and you know it, lol.

I'll cop digitally so wife and daughter can both play it. Learned the lesson from buying that sole game physically with the first one. This may be the first and potentially only game that I try to do some emulation trickery to just play it on steamdeck.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
nikkas paying full price for garbage like Forspoken or Callisto Protocol have the audacity to sit here and act like they are out of pocket for finally upping the price to the industry standard. :snoop:
When are they going to up the system to industry standard to warrant the price increase tho? Until then, they are outta pocket.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
When are they going to up the system to industry standard to warrant the price increase tho? Until then, they are outta pocket.
Probably when the rest of the industry ups the quality of their gameplay to their standards. So likely never. And they still gon get this 70 :mjgrin:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The wonderful thing about owning all the consoles is being able to sit back and relax and go wherever the wind blows. If Nintendo is sucking, go to PlayStation, PS5 games cost too much? Go to Xbox cause they basically gave their games away for free due to Gamepass, Gamepass ran out? Back to PS5, wanna play new Zelda? Play DMZ on PS5 until it comes out. Halo Forge is out oh shyt I’m missing out! Wait till I find another Gamepass…

Do y’all see a pattern here? I ain’t spending too much money on games even though I have all 3 systems. I play free shyt and use cheap passes until the games I really wanna purchase come out so the $69 price ain’t bothering me. It’s really bothering you peeps who keep creating backlogs. Stop that shyt lol

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m just taking shyt chillax lol
Explain this memorable OST. Cuz I beat the game front to back and did shyt ton of the hidden content and dlc stuff and I swear to god, I can only remember like 4 pieces of music in the game and only 1 of those would I say would be on some god tier memorable tip (Hyrule Castle). Everything is super background noise at best and/or lightly catchy jingles. Only other tracks I truly remember are the "music" that plays when you riding a horse, which essentially sounds like elevator music and when you fought those troll level mid-bosses out in the wild, with the blarring ass horns that's not as memorable for the right reasons as you seem to be giving this ost's credit for. And then is the fairy's music, which is great.

I've only seen like maybe 2 other fukkers on this site praise BOTW's OST to such levels, mostly for how many tracks there are. I'm just not seeing it or rather, not hearing it. It's background filler noise more often than not. Way too many other current games with better soundtracks, easily.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ol responsible, driven ass nikka :rudy:

64-B0245-A-6663-4-A38-9-F24-198715-C9-D8-CE.png

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas paying full price for garbage like Forspoken or Callisto Protocol have the audacity to sit here and act like they are out of pocket for finally upping the price to the industry standard. :snoop:
Skipped both of those mid ass games entirely. fukk this price for the Switch