CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Jalen read these Frauds for filth today :ufdup: to the point ESPN probably gun hit him with the :whoa:....Fans & Media CaCs Slander Durant name all year.talking that foolishness bout they can win without him:dahell: Now they sending out condolence on IG.:comeon:CaC Myers on TV with the crocodile tears but was telling folks @ the Rally "Durant just got here,,he ain't earn it":hhh:...White ain't fooling nobody :camby: shyt is Cassius Clay all over again...:why: When the nikka was butterfly pretty and Strong:youngsabo: nuthing but hate in they hearts...he get the shakes and turn :flabbynsick:..Now its hashtag Ali :childplease:......Durant done vindicated Kawhi who thank Allah had his Uncle in his ear to balance out that noise coming from Pop and them fake ass Euro CaCs on his team :pacspit:Wasn't nobody in Durant ear telling him the real....Same thing i tell Corporate nikkas new to the office.....look out for yourself....dun ever think for a minute them ofays love you.....:usure:...Whole Organization looking all kinds of fugazi ..:beli:.Raps need to blow these nikkas out by 30 on they home floor to make the cypher complete...

How is it hard to understand you can dislike a player and still not want to see him have a catastrophic injury. I think KD going to the warriors was the weakest move in sports history, but I dont want to see his career jeopardized.

:gucci:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GSW really thought his achilles couldn't get injured? While random nikkas on the internet were saying he could injure his achilles from trying to come back too early from a bad calf strain and needed a real practice time? :hhh:
BTW KD had his surgery yesterday.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They lied and misdiagnosed his injury. His initial injury was an achilies strain not a calf strain

Wouldn’t KD’s OWN team of doctors be able to diagnose that? The report said that his own medical team, plus the warriors medical team cleared him.

Nor trying to absolve blame from the Warriors, but good GOD I’m really finding it hard to believe that two completely different sets of so called medical professionals missed this when random Coli nobodies were stating for up to 2 weeks BEFORE the game that KD’s injury was Achilles related. Its absurd

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Wouldn’t KD’s OWN team of doctors be able to diagnose that? The report said that his own medical team, plus the warriors medical team cleared him.

Nor trying to absolve blame from the Warriors, but good GOD I’m really finding it hard to believe that two completely different sets of so called medical professionals missed this when random Coli nobodies were stating for up to 2 weeks BEFORE the game that KD’s injury was Achilles related. Its absurd

So many :mindblown: levels of unfortunate failure to the whole situation :to:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
GSW really thought his achilles couldn't get injured? While random nikkas on the internet were saying he could injure his achilles from trying to come back too early from a bad calf strain and needed a real practice time? :hhh:
fukking weird shyt

Its easy to understand if u injure one part of the body the other parts will take on greater stress to bare the load.

If u injure your calf, the Achilles and hamstring will know be at greater stress raising their chance for injury

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its an unfortunate situation

Like you said, even KD own medical team cleared him

Maybe he should have got a 3rd opinion from another doctor:francis:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukking weird shyt

Its easy to understand if u injure one part of the body the other parts will take on greater stress to bare the load.

If u injure your calf, the Achilles and hamstring will know be at greater stress raising their chance for injury
Thank you Dr @YaThreadTrashB! for your astute analysis. :rudy:

Daps
An ACTUAL unbiased nikka who wasn't a hypocrite would by now be saying something like "in retrospect, it really couldn't have been a 'bytch ass decision' if the rest of his team is struggling like this as soon as they face a legit superstar without him. To the point he was put into the position to rush back and try to save the day".

If it was real concern, you nikka would be able to admit that. But its not, its just a new way to hate on him. The fact that you fake ass nikkas are holding on to hate narratives against KD that have literally been disproven shows what you're about. Phony shyt.

I don't care much for the whole "bytch move" narrative but you can't rrally use this to say "in retrospect". Of course they need him now - their bench has been gutted. Wasn't the same team when he joined.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
would have popped next season...

an achiles injury will feel like a calf strain too.. even a heel pain.. but in the end.. the achiles was dead before it popped.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
would have popped next season...

an achiles injury will feel like a calf strain too.. even a heel pain.. but in the end.. the achiles was dead before it popped.
This is what I believe, if it was already a weak Achilles it was going to rupture regardless. If not now then in the summer when he worked out or played pickup ball. But I'm no doctor obviously it's just what makes sense to me