CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
This is what I believe if it was always already a weak Achilles it was going to rupture regardless. If not now then in the summer when he worked out or played pickup ball. But I'm no doctor obviously it's just what makes sense to mem
well.. from what i once read.. everytime you injure it.. it dies a bit and the blood flow to it is poor so auto repair is hard a fukk..

add to that your a world class athlete......over 30...

almost inevitable..

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Hawks offered her I believe 150-200k over what she was currently making... Dubs didn’t want to match it...

Interesting

She must have been getting paid peanuts if the difference the Hawks offered her was that big......

And even so....If the Warriors were satisfied with the quality of her work....they couldnt find a middle ground on the number she was seeking?

Running a sports team means that you know a healthy roster is a competitive advantage....and they have to know a team that goes to the finals regularly is going to deal with those issues...

I cant say they were being cheap because I dont know the compensation numbers....but it looks weird...

Ultimately this is just monday morning quarterbacking....

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn’t KD’s OWN team of doctors be able to diagnose that? The report said that his own medical team, plus the warriors medical team cleared him.

Nor trying to absolve blame from the Warriors, but good GOD I’m really finding it hard to believe that two completely different sets of so called medical professionals missed this when random Coli nobodies were stating for up to 2 weeks BEFORE the game that KD’s injury was Achilles related. Its absurd

The Warriors doctors being sleazy and not being fully truthful I can get

But if he had his own doctors say the same shyt he need to call a meeting with them and ask them to justify the advice he was given by them....with a lawyer present

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Oh and this notion that because KD's doctors "cleared" him that it absolves the Warriors organization is fukking laughable

Cause it looks like KD's doctors are fukking quacks too....

Along with the no minutes restriction AND PLAYING HIM IN TWELVE OF THE FIRST FOURTEEN MINUTES

I hope that I never am a sycophant to a team that much that I ignore fukkups to that level

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Oh and this notion that because KD's doctors "cleared" him that it absolves the Warriors organization is fukking laughable

Cause it looks like KD's doctors are fukking quacks too....

Along with the no minutes restriction AND PLAYING HIM IN TWELVE OF THE FIRST FOURTEEN MINUTES

I hope that I never am a sycophant to a team that much that I ignore fukkups to that level
All doctors cleared him and he felt he can play yet you still don't think he should've played? You nikkas would've talked so much shyt if you got word that KD was cleared by the Warriors doctors and his own independent doctors and still didn't play in the finals.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
All doctors cleared him and he felt he can play yet you still don't think he should've played? You nikkas would've talked so much shyt if you got word that KD was cleared by the Warriors doctors and his own independent doctors and still didn't play in the finals.

I wouldnt have said shyt.

and you making up hypotheticals dont change anything about what actually happened breh.

We will simply have to disagree on this.....they are your team fine so you got your cape on....fair enough that is your entire right as a fan.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I wouldnt have said shyt.

and you making up hypotheticals dont change anything about what actually happened breh.

We will simply have to disagree on this.....they are your team fine so you got your cape on....fair enough that is your entire right as a fan.
I know y'all dudes. You telling me these dudes that called him a bytch and even KD fans could honestly find out that he was cleared by the Warriors doctors and his own doctors and still didn't play in a finals elimination game and they wouldn't have went at him?

The whole world would've went at him...yourself included so yeah we can agree to disagree on this.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I know y'all dudes. You telling me these dudes that called him a bytch and even KD fans could honestly find out that he was cleared by the Warriors doctors and his own doctors and still didn't play in a finals elimination game and they wouldn't have went at him?

The whole world would've went at him...yourself included so yeah we can agree to disagree on this.

Show me one example that could reasonably cause you to say that I would call Kevin Durant soft for sitting out finals games despite having an injury

I will even give you a couple days to dredge up comments in the search engine..

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Jay Williams on ESPN this morning placed the blame squarely on the Warriors and Joe Lacob specifically for misdiagnosing the injury and also for lying to the media all week long saying that KD could be ready to play at any time even tho they new Game 5 or 6 was the earliest he could be cleared. Setting up a scenario for KD to be criticized if he didn't play.

Yesterday people were taking Jay Williams word that KD and the Warriors were completely on the same page, but the tone is different now...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Show me one example that could reasonably cause you to say that I would call Kevin Durant soft for sitting out finals games despite having an injury

I will even give you a couple days to dredge up comments in the search engine..
You right breh, I have no evidence that you would've called him soft. I believe the vast majority of people would have.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
well.. from what i once read.. everytime you injure it.. it dies a bit and the blood flow to it is poor so auto repair is hard a fukk..

add to that your a world class athlete......over 30...

almost inevitable..
That doctor that was on the Dan Patrick Show said the same thing. The wear and tear, lack of circulation, etc ultimately cause the rupture and that even if he held off until next season there's a strong chance it would've happened then.

Getting it out of the way 6 or so months early as opposed to it happening around Thanksgiving/Christmas is the only positive in any of this.