CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
But klay cameback

The point is Klay wanted to play through it & the Warriors told him to grab a seat to be careful.

KD missed a month & wanted to play. They sent him out there doing the opening jump & playing 12 of the first 14 minutes of the game.

The player is always going to want to play, the team is supposed to step in & stop them from doing something dumb.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Harrison was a good player for them. But HE was the biggest reason they lost in '16 though.

Harrison was an above average player who shrunk mightily over those last 3 games when the Cavs came back. nikka went 5/32 the last 3 games combined. Shot 35% for the series and 60% from the line in the series.

Game 5 , 2/14 :scust:
Game 6, 0/8 :dahell:
Game 7: 3/10 :dead:

5/32 the last 3 games of the 16 Finals.....and got rewarded by Mark Cuban's stupid ass with 4 years 94 million :wtf:

All I'm asking is who do they replace him with. :ld:They had the cap space because Barnes didn't resign. You have the opp to get KD, but say no, let's just sign role players??? :mjlol:

The full of shytness of this is beyond ridiculous

I guess they were suppose to pass on an all time great player just because salty fans thought it would be ''unfair''. :mjlol:

There's no other team who would do that if they were in the Warriors position.

This is ridiculous hindsight :stopitslime: . The warriors won 2 straight rings with Kd Beating Bron and due to him getting a severe injury years later in the 3rd of 5 straight finals you trying to say it’ was a bad deal :mjlol:. If they lose the series the better team won :yeshrug:it is what it is . Every team in the league would kill to have 3 rings in 5 years :francis:
You gotta love when wanna be smart nikkas enter a convo at the end and try and make points :russ:

Me and the homie wasn’t discussing not a goddamn thing y’all nikkas is going on about :russ:

But here I’ll catch you up. OTHER PEOPLE said “This proves that going to a 73 win team was not weak. Cause if the warriors NEVER LANDED KD in 2016........ THEN THIS SERIES in 2019 would a been a sweep”

My point was..... how in the fukk can 2019 tell you anything. When if they never landed kd in 2016, they would have had cap space to get players. Those moves over the next 3 years would result in a totally other team.

You can’t say they bout to lose now with no kd as a basis for proving that they would have had the same exact team, just no kd, and we’d have the same results. No what you’d have is 26 million in cap space and 2 years of GMing and a whole different league cause kd would be playing elsewhere along with a lot of other players.

Not once did I ever say it was a bad move or they should have got someone else instead. Old half ass reading motherfukkers :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
full

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is Klay wanted to play through it & the Warriors told him to grab a seat to be careful.

KD missed a month & wanted to play. They sent him out there doing the opening jump & playing 12 of the first 14 minutes of the game.

The player is always going to want to play, the team is supposed to step in & stop them from doing something dumb.

Well everybody cleared him

Even Durant own doctors cleared him

Last edited:

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
I'm not sure If this was posted I haven't looked thru the whole thread, but for those blaming the organization only, is it possible that it was more so KD influencing the organization by letting him play by simply flexing his FA muscle? Certainly Warriors wanted to resign him. I dont think it's far fetched to say in the heat of the moment his competitive nature took over and he prolly made mention of impeding free agency as leverage like on some "if yall dont let me be out there in the Finals I'm def outta here" type of shyt. I could be wrong.