CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The warriors intentionally lied about the severity of his injury. Kd when he 1st got hurt grabbed his achilies not his calf.

They lied because they knew 5 weeks later they were going to "pressure" him to play?
giphy.gif

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
They lied and misdiagnosed his injury. His initial injury was an achilies strain not a calf strain

The warriors intentionally lied about the severity of his injury. Kd when he 1st got hurt grabbed his achilies not his calf.
All you're doing is speculating and giving your own opinion. Just like everyone else trying to claim this. You have no proof of this.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Jalen read these Frauds for filth today :ufdup: to the point ESPN probably gun hit him with the :whoa:....Fans & Media CaCs Slander Durant name all year.talking that foolishness bout they can win without him:dahell: Now they sending out condolence on IG.:comeon:CaC Myers on TV with the crocodile tears but was telling folks @ the Rally "Durant just got here,,he ain't earn it":hhh:...White ain't fooling nobody :camby: shyt is Cassius Clay all over again...:why: When the nikka was butterfly pretty and Strong:youngsabo: nuthing but hate in they hearts...he get the shakes and turn :flabbynsick:..Now its hashtag Ali :childplease:......Durant done vindicated Kawhi who thank Allah had his Uncle in his ear to balance out that noise coming from Pop and them fake ass Euro CaCs on his team :pacspit:Wasn't nobody in Durant ear telling him the real....Same thing i tell Corporate nikkas new to the office.....look out for yourself....dun ever think for a minute them ofays love you.....:usure:...Whole Organization looking all kinds of fugazi ..:beli:.Raps need to blow these nikkas out by 30 on they home floor to make the cypher complete...

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Barea ruptured his achilles in January:

"One thing that Barea said Durant can without question expect is a long, arduous and at times boring grind that will not end for Durant until sometime in 2020. “I’m five months into it,” the 34-year-old guard said. “I’m basically coming in everyday from 9 to 12 in the morning and I do weights, then do court work and then go back to weights. But I’m basically doing it all on the court already. I’m doing pick-and-rolls, floaters, 3-point shots, a little bit of conditioning. I feel great.”

– via mavs.com